Judge Awarded Mel Gibson

More Face Time with Baby

12/17/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson will get to see his daughter more than he has in the past, thanks to Judge Scott Gordon.

Mel Gibson Custody
As TMZ first reported, Judge Gordon modified the existing custody agreement late Thursday.

Now sources tell us Gordon has given Mel more time with Lucia, but not a lot more.  We're told the increase is measured by hours -- not days -- per week.  Sources say the increase for Mel amounts to a little more than one day a week.

According to the agreement Mel and Oksana Grigorieva signed in May, both have joint physical and legal custody of Lucia.  Under that agreement, Mel had visitation rights a total of 6 days -- with three overnight visits -- every two weeks. The judge has now increased Mel's face time.

It's a far cry from what Oksana wanted ... namely, to strip Mel of overnight visits altogether and to only give him monitored visitation.

Sources tell us Judge Gordon told the parties there were no winners or losers, but that the change was made for the best interests of Lucia.

More Mel Gibson

More Today in TMZ History

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Confused

Babushka

This will make the transition much easier, when Oksana is charged with extortion and arrested.

Praying for you Mel and Lucia!

Hahaha

Well, it's a win for Mel but I would have liked a more resounding one. Like, giving him 50% custody right now...till tht thing goes to jail for extortion

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Step by step. :)

Emm

Wow, Babushka

You took the words right out of my mouth.

God bless Mel and family. This is a special time of year.

Team Mel and baby Lucia

Praying for you Mel and Lucia!

Posted at 11:34 AM on Dec 17, 2010 by Babushka

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I really doubt taht this is all the news from yesterday.

Time will tell.

fuddyduddy

I think this is good for Mel.

The mediated agreement was not set aside and that is a victory for Mel.

azlee

well good, dad come some more time. not over night I guess, but she is still a young child and they can revisit it in the future. I am sure they will. Since there is 7 days a week, it boils down to what now?

I am glad the judge is thinking of the baby (child).

Jenny

GOOD FOR HIM

Palmiro

"You're an embarrassment to me, you look like a f---ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n---ers, it will be your fault."

"F**king Jews...the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

"They take it up the ass. [Pointing at his posterior] This is only for taking a ****."

"I am going to come and burn the f--king house down... but you will blow me first."

“Threaten ya? I’ll put you in a f *ckin rose garden you c*nt! You understand that? Because I’m capable of it. You understand that?”

"What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

You don’t have any f*ucking friends except me, and you treat me like shi*! So that’s why I’m so ****ing angry, because I don’t have any friends!

"How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f--king nice?"

"they look like some vegas bitch, they look like a vegas whore "
" you look like a ****ing bitch in heat, And if you get raped by a pack of ******S it'll be your fault, all right"

"**** the **** up! You should just ****ing smile and blow me! because I deserve it"

I need a woemn, not a dysfunctional ****"

THATS A MAN ALRIGHT A REAL MAN...A FAKING LOSER IS WHAT HE IS...

dd

What a waste, all that cash, all those people involved for a few more hours...ridiculous.

fuddyduddy

Another reason I think this is good for Mel, is because sometimes courts will not give as much time to the father when the child is under 3 years of age. This is a clear indication that the judge does not feel that Mel is a threat to Lucia.

Finally--the judge made a good ruling!!

LMS

It is about time SOMEONE in this case is looking into the best interests of the child! She deserves both parents in her life, although I still think Okskanka needs to be boxed up and sent back to Russia - alone!

GJ

So what does that mean for his child support? This women is a disgrace. At least now he won't have to go back to court to get custody when she is haled off in stripes to serve time for the crimes she has committed. People can see right threw her game. What a snake. Congrats mel.

Tellthetruth59

So Judge Gordon who is privy to all the actions of the parties and all of the evidence thinks the best interest of Lucia is spending more time with Mel. He got that right.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments