Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

fuddyduddy

LOL fuddy! I don't even know her and I'm sick of her ;o)

Posted at 1:14 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader
LOL here, too! She makes me nuts!

Cthrew

Awww. Seems she can't have her cake and blow it, too.

michelle

the female has alot of 'love' (and hate) to give to so many
what was the time frame that she was 'bedding' the 'bodyguard?'

this is a camp follower, how did she manage her way into the bed chamber of the 'king'

fuddyduddy

Oh, yeah....OG really feared for her life, didn't she?

Posted at 1:01 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by fuddyduddy

@Fuddy
BINGO!!! You hit it on the nose! Sounds to me she is quaking in her boots (Jimmy Choo's paid for by MG, her almighty king)

Posted at 1:13 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by LA me

I think TMZ is correct when they state that this email is significant, because it does not show a woman who is fearful of her alleged abuser, and as a matter of fact, states that she would like to be back with him.

Abigail

Oh my God it's called spell check. Just because she an illiterate moron Mel should have full custody. At least he'll be able to pay for a better education for his daughter. I'd be afraid Lucia would absorb stupid just by being with Oksana.

TMZ, please stop reporting on this. Not only is this extortionist and the whack job annoying as hell, but so is your constant reporting of it. We really don't care anymore. This is all you seem to talk about. Take a hint from RadarOnline and broaden your celebrity gossip horizon.

little aussie reader

So lemme get this straight, he beat her, hit the baby, knocked her veneers out, belittled her son and tried to extort her and she's still secretly wanting to be with him. I see why the trolls say we are jealous - her self esteem is off the charts!

little aussie reader

Awww. Seems she can't have her cake and blow it, too.

Posted at 1:17 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by Cthrew

LOL!

LA me

In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on: "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

Mel: "I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you. I don’t trust you. I don’t love you".

That wasn't a clue? Geez, she's slow on the uptake.

Posted at 1:08 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

@ Lil
And what was his quote? “You're a pain in my ass, you're a pain in my ass. Stop being that!” ...

LOVE that quote!!!

fuddyduddy

Abigail...I think you if you review posts for the Mel/OG saga, you will see that there is a tremendous interest here at TMZ.

roz

If her current lowers knew of these emails, how can they allege DV? This is twisted. She is one angry tortured being. And her lowers are only making it worse.

aquanet

How crazy ans stupid can some women get? Lets watcha nd find out. She is a golddigging nut. Mel has done the right thing here and let it all just play out making her look like a fool.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 1:21 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by roz
They are numbers in line, lowers roflmao

little aussie reader

@ Lil

LOVE that quote!!!

Posted at 1:20 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by LA me

Me too LA - it's gorgeous. I love his way with words. :o)

Go Mel!!

fuddyduddy

I wish LK would have asked OG about this email, or at least about the part where she was missing him and hoped to be back with him. It would have been funny to hear what lie she could come up with! LOL!

igotfleasfromtmz

She even threw out a hit on Larry , live on tv
Oh LARRY you vill haf to help me.