Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

shirleyholmes

Obviously this woman is not very intelligent

fuddyduddy

Does anyone else just laugh at the 'my king' part!

igotfleasfromtmz

shove your ugg boots up your a.ss

little aussie reader

She even threw out a hit on Larry , live on tv
Oh LARRY you vill haf to help me.

Posted at 1:23 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by hellnurse

We should have t-shirts made with that on them. All team-Mel around the globe could recognise each other.... you know, like the red string kabbalah bracelets. LOL!

igotfleasfromtmz

Bet when she started calling him My King the red flags and sirens started going off.

little aussie reader

Does anyone else just laugh at the 'my king' part!

Posted at 1:25 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by fuddyduddy

fuddy, it's straight from Braveheart isn't it? "Not a king like you my lord". What a sycophant!

Anonymous

Boy this cold-blooded evil bitch surely does keep her options open. On one hand pretended to be so much in love and hurt, while behind his back taping, lawyers shopping, and evidence collecting shamelessly.

roz

@Abigail

Get real. Whenever TMZ posts an OG/MG story within minutes there are more visits/comments than on any other story. Within a 24 hour period, TMZ gets close to, and in some cases, over 1,000 comments. Why would they want to stop that? If you don't like it, why do you read it and respond? Doesn't make much sense.

LA me

Hiya LA :o) Guys get away ok?

Posted at 1:15 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

Lil,
Had one straggler flying in from SLC....flight was delayed. Didn't think he'd make it in time for the Japan connection. But it all worked out. Gonna miss "my" guy. They'll been out in the far east and down under for the next 3 weeks.

shirleyholmes

Does anyone else just laugh at the 'my king' part!

Posted at 1:25 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by fuddyduddy

-----------------------

She has been reading to many fairytales

She probably thought she was Cinderella, but it turns out

she is the ugly sister

Lol

igotfleasfromtmz

God gave her permission to write him a letter, and God said
"If he doesn't answer , Extort him"

jechrist

she feared alright. she feared her gravy train was leaving and never coming back. and that's just what he did. why is it she always drags his mommy into it. can't she blieve that he's just not into her. she's totally desparate.

little aussie reader

Lil,

Posted at 1:28 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by LA me

Will keep an eye out for em LA. I wish they were coming this far north - I'd def. go and see them.

fuddyduddy

Does anyone else just laugh at the 'my king' part!

Posted at 1:25 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by fuddyduddy

Posted at 1:28 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

I really don't know if it's from Braveheart; it might be. I haven't seen Braveheart in years. I think she thought she was Mel's 'queen'. He sure treated her like a queen--dumb broad!!

fuddyduddy

@ShirleyHolmes

ROFLOL! That's about right--she thought fairy tales were real! Desperation on this email, for sure. Trying to hang on to something that is slipping through her fingers, and her feminine ways and words are not working on Mel.