Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

shirleyholmes

All team-Mel around the globe could recognise each other.... you know, like the red string

Posted at 1:26 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

----------------

I am sorry, I will do whatever it takes, but no red strings

Lol

little aussie reader

Oh, fuddy, you have to see it again! It's a brilliant story....my second favourite after Gone with the Wind. The quote I mentioned was when the princess was reporting back to Longshanks and he asked her for her opinion on Wallace. I love that movie, I wore out 1 vhs tape and had to buy another. Then I had to buy it again when dvd's came out. Not that I'm tragic or anything ;o)

igotfleasfromtmz

You always said you were here for the long hold.
In your dreams little extorting rat

jechrist

does anyone else just laugh at the 'my king' part!

Posted at 1:25 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by fuddyduddy

i mean really!!!!!!! that's hilarious

Fidel's niece

"Oh, my King!"
ROFLMAO!

- and a little peasant girl from Saransk
schemed to become his Queen!

Robyn and Hannah, I salute you.
You opened Mel's eyes to see
what a gold digging nutjob she is!

Anonymous

this story is not new, and she used "battered wife syndrome" or some crap for her excuse

Cthrew

On one of the tapes, he says plaintively "Who ARE you?" There's real agony in his voice. Then he says something about what a "plastic person" she really is, etc.

Plastic person is right. She has more serial numbers INSIDE her body than most people have on their drivers' licenses.

little aussie reader

I am sorry, I will do whatever it takes, but no red strings

Lol

Posted at 1:35 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by shirleyholmes

Lol shirley. That's fair. No red strings on our Larry t-shirts ;o)

shirleyholmes

I am sorry, I will do whatever it takes, but no red strings

Lol

Posted at 1:35 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by shirleyholmes

Lol shirley. That's fair. No red strings on our Larry t-shirts ;o)

Posted at 1:36 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

------------------------

I meant as underwear

little aussie reader

What? No trolls? That's unusual.

fuddyduddy

My heart hurts for Mel. OG states in this email excerpt that Mel had a nervous breakdown that apparently his family blamed OG for. How sad for such personal details to be out for the world to read. I'm just sorry for Mel, as I would be for anyone else, who has a breakdown. All of us have our crosses to bear, and sometimes life does beat us down. Anyway, I sure wish I could give him a hug and just tell him that there are good-hearted people in the world who really do care about him. Even in his rants, I hear a broken and hurt man. Just kind of sad...

little aussie reader

LOL shirley!

shirleyholmes

She is so stupid, saying:

"I do not believe you stopped loving me in just one phonecall".

Makes me wonder though, what phonecall and what did she say

in that phonecall to him?

little aussie reader

Agreed fuddy, the pain in his voice was palpable. The betrayal all too clear to him. So, so, sad.

little aussie reader

LA, are you still here? Have you seen kali lately?