Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

fuddyduddy

@ShirleyHolmes...I wondered that too? I bet that is something that will be revealed in the future.

@LittleAussieReader...LK states how terrible Mel was, but the thing is, if you really listen, even if the tapes are edited, you can hear the pain Mel must have been feeling. The part where he said he just needed a good woman really tugged on my heart. My gosh--the emotions are so raw and real from Mel. I look beyond the cuss words, but the media doesn't.

Jackie

She is insane and desperate.

Fidel's niece

Let me get this straight,

January 6 he "beat" her

March 30 she calls him "my King"

May 2 - she is still missing him
"so much and secretly wanted and
hoped for us to be together again"

This is one f*cked up DELUSIONAL bitch!

Mel IS right - she is a TOTAL Psycho
and has more problems than he does!

***Team Mel***

fuddyduddy

@Fidel's Niece---that's about right! I wish LK would have asked her about those comments.

shirleyholmes

It looks like "withdrawal"" symptoms, like an addicted person

would have after being cut from the source

roz

@fuddy,

You are so right about Oksana's betrayal. It is wrong, wrong, wrong and shows how low she will go to get what she wants.

When this blows over, she is going to be a woman with few, few friends. She is public poison.

little aussie reader

Oh, fuddy, I heard it and recognised it for what it was from the start. I heard the first recording and my jaw was on the floor. I have had my own moment of gutwrenching betrayal and I heard it in Mels voice. I felt it fuddy. Although I love Braveheart, I wasn't particularly a Mel 'fan', I sure as sh*t am now though. Those recordings were the voice of a man totally driven to the brink. He sounded so wounded. My heart went out. I admire the way he hasn't backed down.

nightshade

My King? My King????

I laughed for about five minutes when I read that. What a piece of work this woman is!

shirleyholmes

Any woman with dignity would get a grip on her life,

move on and show they do not need the other person

to "survive".

little aussie reader

Posted at 1:51 AM on Nov 29, 2010 by roz

roz, I find it hard to believe she has friends now. Only hangers on who think they're going to get a slice of Mels' pie.

igotfleasfromtmz

TD only owes her 150,000 - She makes me sick to use this child for her future earning.

Cthrew

I agree. Mel is in serious pain on those tapes. He's hurtin', bad, and she just eggs him on mercilessly. Well, I believe she will pay the price.

Meanwhile, Horowitz would **** a donkey in Times Square to make a buck.

Emm

Boy! She really sounds like a DV victim. More like an obsessed stalker. Mel better watch his back, I wouldn't put it passed the psycho to try and do something to him or his family, if she doesn't get her way...

This is really sounding like one of the really bad "LifeTime Movies".

CRAZY TRAIN pulling into the platform!!!

Fidel's niece

Fuddy,

this saga is not showing
signs of stopping any time soon -lol!

More drama every day,
from Ok$a, the drama QUEEN.

Oh, my King!