Oksana to Mel: I Just Can't Quit You

11/29/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails sent from Oksana Grigorieva to Mel Gibson in the months following their nuclear argument on January 6 ... and she sounds very much like a woman scorned.

1122-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-4
In an email sent on March 30, Oksana writes Mel, "I don't belive (sic) that u stopped loving me just in one phonecall. U either stopped loving me a long time ago or u still love me."

Oksana accuses Mel's estranged wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hanna, of turning Mel against her, writing, "...it's easier to blame the outsider, ur love, completely unpretected (sic).  So u betray me."

Oksana adds, "Love like that doesn't die so quickly."

1128_Rip_1_resize_new

And in another email, dated May 2, Oksana writes, "Until this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again," adding,  "I still believed that you loved me, but now I dont. I think you knew what was going on."

1128_Rip_2_resize
In the May 2 email, Oksana goes on:  "I see now, that you seemply (sic) growen (sic) tired of me a while ago, but you were too weak to tell me."

The emails are significant, because they show a woman in hot pursuit more than someone who fears for her safety -- the latter being the reason her lawyers say she secretly taped Mel.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92

Janeny

She then claimed it was a miracle she'd gotten pregnant by Mel.
Could be Oksana was using birth control pills in secret and pretended she cannot have anymore babies to a lovers whom she felt isn't generous to her.

Oksana had multiple relationships with men. She never got pregnant by those who could 't generate any income for her. She only got pregnant by Tim Dalton and Mel Gibson and no other guys she had been with. Well, one of them, actually the rich lover, was sterile so she had dump him. No point to be with somebody she can't extort. Tim is not that rich but he got her foot in the Hollywood world. Good enough. She is a woman of accomplishment just like this Horro - whatever - says but I would suggest for his wife to better watch her rear... just in case you know

What amazes me is how a regular looking woman could play men just like f puppets. Why won't somebody look into her personality and see what's there, indeed.

Maya

and you think, I am so afraid to post on the other thread yeah?
I am having my coffee and was listening to the news for that matter.
I am not scared of you or anyone, I am not a person who talked behind people back or hides elsewhere and gossips about poster at TMZ. I say my piece openly no back biting.

Posted at 5:47 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Sweatheart attacks Team Mel posters and often without provocation. I am not afraid of her either and will defend any Team Mel member she attacks.

shirleyholmes

@ Maya

@ Maya

This is a public message board, not a "membership only" board.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

and you think, I am so afraid to post on the other thread yeah?
I am having my coffee and was listening to the news for that matter.

Posted at 5:47 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Posted at 4:33 AM on Dec 2, 2010 by Maya

Some here contiune to try and intimidate. Don't you let them. They are just sh*t stirrers/trolls by any name.

sheelzy

It sounds like she's saying good bye actually and wishing him well.

Maya

@ Maya

@ Maya

This is a public message board, not a "membership only" board.

Posted at 5:10 AM on Dec 2, 2010 by shirleyholmes

Sorry. Your comment makes no sense.

Maya

and you think, I am so afraid to post on the other thread yeah?
I am having my coffee and was listening to the news for that matter.

Posted at 5:47 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Posted at 4:33 AM on Dec 2, 2010 by Maya

Posted at 7:08 AM on Dec 2, 2010 by Sam

I never do Sam. How these handful of people can defend someone for attacking and bullying others for no reason and out of jealousy and spite is pretty sick. What is the MATTER with them? They are no better than Grigorieva. You know it is no wonder these same few people are the DNA crowd.

epi

She is right. Men do get tired f***ing the same p****. And its very clear from his previous mails that Mel did not really love her. It was a rich-boy crush rather.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 5:55 AM on Dec 3, 2010 by Maya

I am beginning to think they are being fed lies, and instead of checking them out, they just believe it, it's easier. I think it might be in private emails. But honestly: who knows for sure? Maybe they are just too gullible or dumb or something?

It amazes me to have such lies thrown in my face. Becuase I'm me, I take into consideration that maybe I've not typed something out clearly (always possible--I hate typing!) But wheI ask to be shown the posts I've made so offenive: no reply.

I my opinion: Sweets brings it on herslef. She has just as much right to her opinion as anyone else, I've said a million times, but she does not have anymore right than any of us to abuse others (violently so, imo) and so constantly. I don't understand why she just doesn't STOP with that. THEN she cn post.

It amazes me that they want to talk about the dna crap: ok go for it. it's your right. BUT it is also my right to object to it. Then I (or anyone that voices objection) get slammed and called guity of limiting free speech. Aren't THEY 'limiting free speech' when they slam me, telling me to 'geet off the bard' 'die' etc??

Crazy high school stuff.

JusttheFacts

Just getting caught up again with this never ending saga. This latest about Oksana Grigorieva is sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92