Kardashian 911 Call

My Baby Has Hives, Threw Up

11/30/2010 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call from last week in which Kourtney Kardashian sounded the alarm that her 11-month-old son Mason was having an allergic reaction to peanut butter.

Kardashian 911 Call
In the November 21 call, Kourtney is calm as a cucumber as she tells the dispatcher Mason has "hives on his face and he threw up."

An ambulance took Mason to a local hospital -- where he made a full recovery.

Kelly

That baby dies not look like Scott one bit!!
DNA!!!

KristinaLA

I'm glad her son was okay afterward. As some have mentioned previously though, I wonder if they decided to call 911 just for the drama, or for it to be put on their reality show. I've been watching their shows since the beginning and I used to believe everything on it was the truth, but now I'm starting to get suspicious.

Sakara

Kourtney did the right thing...Allergic reactions in children can go badly very quickly and anaphylactic shock reactions can be deadly..I can only assume the posters on this blog are either childless or heartless...

Grace

I have children and had to twice rush to the ER. I was in my car within 2 minutes. If the childs throat was closing she wasted precious minutes while she sat around calmly with her thumb us her gigantic a_ _.

www.hairclub.com

If only her husband would have an allergic reaction and die. What a waste of a human being.

FLO

Kourtney this morming referred to herself as the clever one of the 3 older girls.

Jenny

SO SIC OF THE WHOLE K CLAN

jesse

you gotta be mentally ill to have no talent and prance around like your **** smells like roses. That family is something else. I pray its all over soon and we can get back to admiring people who give us talent. Just the way about them is PURE EVIL. In a couple years it will be "remember those kardashians".. haha yeah that was crazy "what a nightmare!". Famous for absolutely NOTHING.

the sea

If the baby's face and throat were swelling up, and he was having trouble breathing--then the 911 call is justified. She siad he was playing on the floor. She should have gotten off her butt and taken him herself to the ER, or called her doctor.

james

As a pediatrician, I am pretty sure most people calling her things like "a stupid whore" for calling 911 instead of going to her doctor or to the ER are either ignorant (at best) or just filled with hatred towards Khloe (and will therefore condemn anything she does). Trust me, enough truly moronic parents use the ER for truly moronic things.

Parents - PLEASE don't bring your baby to the ER for "colds" or "a fever of 102 with coughing for 2 days" - these are NOT "emergencies!" Please call your pediatrician instead. And if your baby EVER ingests anything that worries you, DEFINITELY call 911 or go to the ER if you're worried.

An ER visit costs a LOT of money. So especially if you are on Medicaid/Medicare, your ER visit in which we'll send you home with Tylenol (for which you'll insist on a prescription for so that it's free) will cost taxpayers around $500-$1,500 depending on what treatment is given. If you had taken the child to your clinic/private doctor instead, it would cost the government mayube $20-$50 for most checkups.

dd

I think being calm is a GOOD THING, how are u supposed to care for him if the adults are freaking out? I wouldn't have waited for an ambulance I would have taken him to the ER but then again she and the dad could have been drinking...Like Scott so often does.

George210

The kid don't even look like scott at all.

rach

She doesn`t know her phone number,lol

mannequin

I do not visit this site to read about baby upchuck.

Lets Be Honest

What a waste of 911 resources. Typical Kardashian mindset, we are more important than anyone else.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments