Kardashian 911 Call

My Baby Has Hives, Threw Up

11/30/2010 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call from last week in which Kourtney Kardashian sounded the alarm that her 11-month-old son Mason was having an allergic reaction to peanut butter.

Kardashian 911 Call
In the November 21 call, Kourtney is calm as a cucumber as she tells the dispatcher Mason has "hives on his face and he threw up."

An ambulance took Mason to a local hospital -- where he made a full recovery.

Midol

She could have called Uncle OJ (LOL) and I'll bet he would have told her what an idiot she was to give a baby this young peanut butter!

She could have asked Uncle OJ if he was really Khloe's father while she had him on the phone too!

These gypsys with their debit card are the laughingstock of the 99 dollar stores who probably would be the only ones to take it in order to sell their waste of a "book" they went on "The View" to promote, compliments of that idiot Barbara Walters!

BW has to be desperate for ratings and guests with her horrid panel. Notice how Joy Behar kissed the Kardashians enormous asses and fawned over Kourtney and her bastard, baby Mason and compare her attitude and remarks to all the nasty hateful ones she has made about Bristol Palin and her baby. Joy Behar truly is s*** and delights in associating with the lowest common demonatator. Water truly seeks it's own level.

Beth

I don't think it was wrong for her to call 9-1-1 at all, especially when dealing with an infant having an allergic reaction. Who knows what could have happened... He could have had more swelling (like in the throat) on the way to the hospital and been in serious trouble. She should have known not to give him peanut butter so young but I don't fault her for being so reactionary when dealing with an 11 month old baby and an unknown allergy. I am allergic to bees myself and if you don't think allergies are serious business then you are just ignorant. Like the doctor said in a previous comment, "And if your baby EVER ingests anything that worries you, DEFINITELY call 911 or go to the ER if you're worried."

Nela

About comment #27:
What is a pediatrician doing here and commenting, lol just weird!

Good riddance!

I am absolutely not a fan of this show, or these people whatsoever, but I still think she did the right thing calling 911 if they believed that it was from a possible allergic reaction. I have been an EMT for many years and as others have said, 911 and ERs are completely abused by people, but seeing as it's a baby and an a possible allergic reaction this was the right call. I also have a peanut allergy as well and anaphylactic shock is nothing to mess around with and can quickly go from a mild reaction to deadly in no time flat. They would be wise to consider carrying an Epipen or an appropriate alternative and learn how to use it in the future. I still don't much care for these people, but this is a baby after all and it's best not to take chances with these sorts of things. Welcome to the 'No Nuts Ever Club', kid. It sucks, but at least you survived it!

Jillian

WHO CARES? The Kardashians are whores and the biggest whore
is the mother.

Yep I said that

He probably threw up once he realised the skanks he has for aunts

Marie

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DUMB AS ROCKS!!!!! YOU TAKE THE BABY ASAP TO THE ER OR URGENT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT WAIT FOR SLOW AS MOLASSES AMBULANCE YOU GET IN YOUR CAR AND DRIVE LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Of course she did the right thing and called for an ambulance. Why she gave a child as young as this peanut butter is beyond me. Didn't her doctor tell her anything? And she didn't do anything brave or heroic here; she did what any mother should do: get medical help for your child.

My two cents ;)

James the pediatrician I'd hate to have you look after my loved ones you don't even know what Kardashian fool this is..Is not Khloe it is the runt of the litter Kourtney...are u that awesome?

Grace

That's hilarious. Kourtney considers herself the "clever" one and yet she doesn't know her home telephone #. And there was no reason to transport that child in an ambulance to the ER. I hope the taxpayers don't pick up the ambulance tab.

katie

Calling 911 was the right thing to do and I applaud her for it.

TMZpostersareDUMB

Eating peanuts before a child is 12 months will not CAUSE allergies. It's just unsafe to give them peanut butter because it's a choking hazard. He is allergic and now she knows. TMZ posters are so stupid.

Moolie

What an idiot! You should never, ever, ever give a child under the age of 2 peanut butter. As a parent, I can't believe she didn't know that.

Janelle

Kourtney is a new mom and giving peanut butter to her 11 month old was probably something she just didn't think about. I agree, she was very calm, but that's good. How many times have you heard 911 recordings where someone was hysterical and the operator has to tell them to calm down? And the other thing, I don't get why people are calling her a whore and accusing her of being a bad mother or being detached from her son, she seems like a loving, caring and very attached mom to me. I think a lot of people saying what they are saying are just jealous because they are bringing up things that have nothign to do with the call. She made a mistake like lots of moms do and so what if she says like a lot. If you hate her that much, why even read about her to know all the stuff you know. Seems like you haters know more about her than the people who love her. LMBO!!! I support Kourtney and I think she did the right thing by calling 911. Get over it, haters!

MJ

No peanut products AT ALL until after the age of two, dumbass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments