« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NY Jets Lineman

RIPS Tom Brady's Hair

11/30/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady's hair SUCKS ... at least according to New York Jets O-lineman Damien Woody.

113010_damien_woody_video
Woody played with Tom in New England for years before joining the Jets -- but last night in NYC, he didn't just take a shot at Tom's 'do ... he also told us that his new QB, Mark Sanchez, has SUPERIOR locks!!!

The Jets and the Pats are set to square off on Monday Night Football -- it's gonna get hairy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

truth

tom brady is 1 smelly DOUCHEBAG!!!!

Ted

at least Brady has nicer and smaller lips

No comment

This from a man who's hair looks like pubic hair.

dumas1000

We've long since established that Tom Brady has girly hair, but since he his about to win MVP of the league, he can pretty much do whatever he wants with it. He braid it or put it in a ponytail. He doesn't matter. Bottom line is, on the field, he's going to be kicking your ass with that girly hair of his.

Kat49

I like is hair, looks better being longer than we he wore it short and cut close to his head.

nick

Too bad Woody isn't even playing next monday, Pats won't have a chance to shove his words down his throat

Tinalouise

OMG every time I see Tom Brady I just want to jump through the tv and have my way with him...he is soooo freaking beautiful it is insane. His hair is sexy as hell and I hope he keeps it even though all the haters keep hating on it, I am pretty sure Giselle likes it too...I mean whats not to like??

Mel

Wow you guys are seriously lame at TMZ

Cella

All these 'haters' comments crack me up. You guys wouldn't know a hater - or is that gater - if it slapped you in the face. Freaking amateurs.

losermike

The secret to wearing hair long like Brady does is to not care if it looks like crap. One of the smartest things I ever did was cut that crap off. It was such a mess and such a hassel all the time. I have never understood a man over the age of 30 with long hair. Up until then it can be part of just learning who you are. By 30 though you should have it figured out that it is nothing but a trouble and not worth the time. I don't care if men want to be a longhair, that is their business. I just can't see spending more than 30 seconds a day washing and combing my hair anymore.

Dr. Leonard

National Enquirer reports Brady's car was recently spotted outside a hair transplant specialist in R.I. and word was he had hair plugs way back in 07-08 in N.Y.

James

Get a life Woody. What about all the players with long braids, what about Troy Palamolu? There's nothing wrong with Brady's hair.

No comment

Why do people foucus on Brady's hair? The league is full of guys wearing extenstion braids, at least Brady's hair is real. Troy Polamalu's hair is a better topic... BTW-I blame Troy for all these guys wear long fake braids.

Steelers suck

hmmm what other NFL player talked crap wore pantyhose and won? jealous cause he had better legs than most woman..steelers are as bad as the bills for losing superbowls.how bout that neil o`donnell handing the superbowl over to the cowboys.wasnt he supposed to be a golden boy?shame the bus crashed and couldnt do a thing.

Posted at 8:33 AM on Nov 30, 2010 by TmZebrA

WTF! Dude, step away from the crackpipe!!!

Donald Ray

Did this MORONIC camera guy actually ask about women in the NFL? Damn, TMZ get some REAL reporters out there, this is rediculous.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments