Nicole Richie Paparazzo:

She's No Angelina Jolie

12/1/2010 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie's bid to get a permanent restraining order against a paparazzo has been continued, but the photog is now taking a stand, telling TMZ Nicole's not worth stalking because she's a C-plus celeb and "no Angelina Jolie."

1201-photog-doc-launch-bn-1

Fabricio Luis Mariotto says in legal papers, "I think it's unfair to put all the responsibility of Ms. Richie's frustrations with the entire industry in only one professional, specially when this person has not taken photographs of Ms. Richie or her family for at least 8 months."

Mariotto got nasty, telling us, "Nobody wants to wait at her house.  She's not Angelina Jolie."

Richie won a temporary restraining order against Mariotto, after she took the pic (above) of him at her daughter Harlow's preschool. Richie says Mariotto has been harassing and inciting her family.

In his papers, Mariotto says "I've never been at the school before, I did not know it was there.  As soon as I realized that I was at the children's school and that Ms. Richie seemed upset, I left."

The temporary restraining order will remain in effect until the next hearing.

120110_geragos_pap_videoUPDATE: Outside of court, Richie's lawyer Mark Geragos called Mariotto a "problem" ... while Mariotto claimed the opposite.

Annie

1111111111 first

Posted at 10:59 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by truth

FAIL!!!!!

Jenny

GOOD FOR HER THEY SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE LITTLE ONES

Jackie

Aww!!...Nicole you are being a whore attention. If you father doesn't get photographed that daily and still he has his fans who praise him around the World without reading media, then why would u think u are so bla bla important to get photographed....btw you are famous for what?.DON'T LIKE TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, THEN STAY HOME OR DEAL WITH IT. Isn't USA supposed to be a freedom Country?

Annie

In his papers, Mariotto says "I've never been at the school before, I did not know it was there. As soon as I realized that I was at the children's school and that Ms. Richie seemed upset, I left."

---------------

She's such a C list celebrity and no one cares enough to wait..but he sees her, takes the pic that no one cares about, then sees she is upset and leaves,then probably sold it for $$(cause no one cares)...Bull****!!

This guy is a menace who gives paps a bad name.

mamajj

How can he say he is a fall guy when there is a photo of him standing in front of Harlow's preschool holding a big a$$ camera.
This guy is a dirt bag....LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!!!!

PJ in Texas

Holy Cow ... I just called the number on the order and Fabricio answered (try it)... I spoke to him and he seemed like a great guy ... too cool.. "Say you say me"

Lil

So true about her being no Angelina Jolie.

More pictures please tmz of the Jolie pitts

GEL

This guy is NOTORIOUSLY bad about stalking celebs. He knew he was outside a school! I've never been to a child's school...that looked like it was something other than a school, with kids making noise...running about etc, people walking in and out with kids. Come on what a pathetic thing to say. He's now trying to down-play what he was doing by saying she's just a C-lister, maybe she is...but he was stills talking her. Her photo is clear evidence of that, he just didn't like having HIS picture taken.

julie

I love to see celeb kids as long as your not in their faces scaring them or invading private time. I know Violet, Jen and Bens kid enjoys it but most don't and seem really terrified. Do it at a distance please. If your standing behind a bush and peeking through a window it's very wrong. When your child is smiling ear to ear and showing their bloomers to the papz that's too much.

TheUltraworld

He says she's not worth photographing,but he's filing legal papers.

eli

who is she again? And why should we care?

THIN LIZZY

Why is he taking pictures of the kid? Creepy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments