Uma Thurman's Stalker -- Arrested While Googling

11/30/2010 6:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Talk about getting caught red handed ... Uma Thurman's stalker was just A.W.G.U. -- Arrested While Googling Uma.

Uma Thurman Stalker Arrested
Jack Jordan -- who was convicted of stalking Uma in 2008 and threatening to kill himself if she dated another man -- allegedly violated a restraining order by calling Uma's office and cellphone ... this according to the New York Post.

So the Montgomery County Police Department in Maryland swooped in last week and arrested Jordan at his home.

But here's the thing -- cops tell us Jordan was literally googling Uma's name when they arrived to the home.

Fun Fact -- If you put "Uma" into Google -- the first listing you get isn't the actress ... it's the University of Maine at Augusta. Go Bears!

Jackie

These stalkers really need to get a life. To those who are bla bla Uma...please take a mirror and look at yourselves. No body is perfect and judging people you don't know makes you look more fugly and stupid. Leave Uma alone.

Aurora

So you guys are aware that google search results are tailored to relevance of the history and locale of the googler. So not everyone's first hit is going to be the same.

Ginger

I'm glad someone else thinks Ethan is ugly. I've thought so for a long time. Am I the only one wondering why all of a sudden everyone in Hollywood has a stalker? Really?

allison

omg this man is funny,uma thurman isnt even pretty.he probably watched too many of her movies but she isnt worth going to jail for. why cant he find a normal lady to date.Theres lots of nice non celebrity ladies out there that arent going to get him arrested.This is worse than a boy bullying a girl he likes in the 8th grade.Wrong move mister,Thats not how to get yourself a girlfriend.ladies dont want to be stalked and threatened by you.They would prefer space and polite manners.This dude will stay single for a while, maybe hell get a boyfriend in jail.

Sad sad

What? Uma is freaking beautiful. There is nothing more scary then having a stalker. What's worse is the majority are men. Then you have to deal with idiotic cops who are men who don't take it seriously right away. They want to wait till you are actually harmed before doing anything. Being a celebrity has to suck more because were is the fine line in being a super fan to a complete psycho? There are fans who think nothing about it and go up to their doors. Youngsters I get doing that but dam these adults are wacked. Everyone is mentally ill.

en Todo Momento!!

he was googling 'how to improve your stalkings...'

KAM

WHO WOULD STALK THIS SHE-MAN???

Cindy

This guy was the President of my sisters graduating class at Blair High School in Silver Spring, MD

Diana

Jack is my brother. He's obviously having some "issues" he NEVER threatened to hurt Uma, or anyone else. He is a kind soul. I understand Uma to a point as well, but if she had just told her assistant to be "straight" with Jack, and tell him that she is not "interested". Instead her assistant leads him on, telling that Uma will see him "later". I know this, because I was on the phone with him, when he was in his car, outside her apartment, when all this began, a couple of years ago...

Diana