Alexis Neiers' New Mug Shot -- Not a 'Free Bird'

12/1/2010 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the latest mug shot of "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers ... and she's sporting either the worst or greatest wardrobe choice ever -- a t-shirt that says "FREE BIRD"!!!

1201_alexis_mug_EX_01a
As we previously reported, Neiers -- who's pretty wide eyed in the mug shot -- was arrested this morning for a probation violation.

After cops searched her place, we're told they found black tar heroin and a fake Florida driver's license.

Wiley

I'm no lawyer, but I have to question why her home was searched when she was supposed to be picked up on a probation violation.

The alleged black tar heroin will possibly be inadmissible, fruit of the poisonous tree. I doubt it was lying "in plain sight."

Posted at 5:23 PM on Dec 1, 2010 by CarolynAB

Cops can search your house whenever they want, unannounced, when you are out on probation. They were picking her up for a crime, probation violation, and anything they find is evidence against her. How in the world can you even think of defending this criminal?

gigi

What great parents she had.

Jennifer

sooo rediculous these girls get off so easy! Send her to rehab and/or jail either way it doesn't matter coz she won't complete rehab or she'll spend 3 days max in jail. I am a good person who never broke the law a day in my life but last year I got drunk and pushed the fire alarm in my house and was charged with "making false alarms"... granted it was a stupid thing to do and I don't even remember doing it but I was senteced to a suspended 180 days in jail, 2 years probabtion (only one year reporting) and I have to complete counceling! My charge was a misdemeanor!! I have to report for probation every Monday AND Friday and I know if I missed any of my appoitments I would be in jail that day! How did she manage to go 4 months without reporting California justice system is f*cked up

jack

There appears to be a very real problem with Hollywood girls and self destruction, maybe they have too many resourses to draw on and too much spare time - I hope the law intervenes, for her sake

Joe

the mother and step dad should be arrested for being just as bad of parents as the Lohans. Parents have to get involved in their kids lives and start disciplining there kids instead of telling them to go and do whatever they want. Maybe then less kids will end up in jail or just total tramps. Come on moms and dads... step up and BE PARENTS !!!

Sam

I love that tee shirt she is wearing;
so I looked up the clothing line; Free Bird
and Free Bird Couture came up; I just bought so much Free Bird!
I can't wait to look eco-glamorous! <3 I also love the spiritual side of this clothing line too!

Here's the link I found on google:
www.freebirdcouture,bigcartel.com

tami

why would they put this crap on tv , for realzs . what kids need to see hey i am a robber and i get paid to be on reality tv , what the f are they doing anymore . Id like to be able for my kids to learn from wrong and right , and when you get some ditzs getting paid for robbing someone , and herione , WTF < , ,,,,, please wake me up i think i am having a nightmare

liz

How stupid can she be.

veronica

I actually feel sorry for this girl, her mom pimped her out too early, and gave her NO guidance at all. Why do people flog the young mercilessly????????? And her dad, he just sits there and goes along. If I thought my mom would take the nudie pics SHE took of me, and pimp me out to that old goat Hefner, I might do a little H too!!!

carlfifty

When Alexis Neiers gets out of jail this time Dr. Drew will be waiting to get her on the next season of Celebrity Rehab.

poopyface

Dumb bitch. So.... Being in jail wasn't a life lesson? You really are an idiot.

Nicole

@Spot
She served the EXACT same amount of time as Lindsay (16%) and they were both non violent offenders but the only difference is Alexis is a felon.
Lindsay did 14 days out of 88 days
Alexis did 29 out of 176 days

I think 25% is the max for non violent offenders but because of the overcrowding some are serving 10% or less.
Mark Geragos (Chris Brown's lawyer) even said that a sentence of up to 90 days for a probation violation or non violent offense is usually just a booking and release or electronic monitoring.

Diane

Loser. I thought home-schooling was supposed to prevent this type of behavior.....

ebeezy

i wanna do awful things with tess taylor, even at the risk of getting some crummy disease

carol

OK, chelsea and E now go find another one!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments