Brad Pitt by a Nose ... Hair

12/1/2010 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt is almost 47 years old now -- and even he's starting to develop old man features ... like wily, untamed, yet oddly sexy ... nose hairs.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Kirk

My 9 yr. old has nose hair, you twits.

skhg

Nasty looking thing. Goes to show what I've always known about him and Jolie. They're unkept, especially at home. Nasty, free spirited, in a sick sort of way. Other actors use to complain about his body odor(0n set) in his younger days.

Luluie

So has has a couple of nose hairs. So what. The camera shouldn't be so close. Then there wouldn't be a problem. Old age for men you grow hair out of your nose and ears, and you loose the hair on your head. It's all part of the process.

Yes indeed!

The extra hair growth is for a movie he is shooting where Brad needs to look homeless and natural. After all you cannot put a wig inside a nose.

Its a movie he is doing and Brad is getting into the character.

Jumping to conclusions too soon. You are all wrong. Le those dangly bits shine and hand some Christmas tinsel on them for extra effect.

Eileen

No.....it's not sexy at all....not even "oddly sexy!"

steve

hey, TMZ! don't stick your business in other people's noses!!!! stick to what you do best: posting pictures of women's teats and asses!

Jenny

OH GOOD GOD, BORINGGGGGGG

Oval Beach

Me thinks that Brad will be going the way of Marlon Brando or Howard Hughs...and I'm not talking in the money department but in the "I'm nearing the end of my life" looks department...yeah...I see that hot bod of his taking a liking to massive amounts of pasta and English Triffle. Dude...dude...dude...at CVS you can get a nice grooming set which should help you take care of those nose hairs (jeesh...I can imagine what those ears look like).

billy cema

He WAS lovely back in the day.
In this pic, it looks like the pot is kickin' in!

Ziggy

Leave Brad Pitt alone. The guy spent his own money to rebuild parts of New Orleans and provided free homes to Americans. He gives away millions every year of his salary to help poor people all over the world. He's a good guy. Who cares if he has nose hair? Everyone has nose hair.

Dayna

There is NO such thing as "sexy nose hair" EWWWWW I don't care if it's Brad Pitt or the Prince of England. NOT SEXY!!!

kickaboo

TMZ low lives, don't forget that we can see you all everyday. Have you all looked in the mirror lately? Btw, Mike is regaining.

Andie

Sell one of your houses and hire someone to help you with your appearence.

Donna

I find Brad Pitt more attractive in recent years – everyone ages –many people do not want to get older looking but it is part of life and odd to age and not find men attractive unless they remain boyish looking cute forever.

Lady JoJo

Puleeze! Who is looking at his nose when his eyes are so gorgeous! Give me a trimmer, I'll cut 'em!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments