Britney Reportedly 'Beaten' By Boyfriend

12/1/2010 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears complained to her first husband that her current boyfriend beat her ... this according to Star magazine.

media_removed_tmz
According to the mag, Jason Alexander secretly taped Britney when she called him on October 10, complaining about Jason Trawick.  Jason says Britney "...told me that he hit her so hard it gave her a black eye."  Alexander adds, "She said she couldn't even leave the house for a week because of the bruising."

In the secretly recorded tape, Jason says, "I thought he proposed to you or something at the beach."
The woman purported to be Britney responds, "Before or after he beat on me."

The tape also references Britney allegedly saying, "My dad has a shotgun and he's just waiting to use it."

Trawick could not be immediately reached for comment.

susan

This dosen't even sound like Britney to me on the audio. I find it hard to believe her Father wouldn't kick him out of her life if this was actually true.

kimmie

huge fan of britney but she has very poor choices when it comes to mens.

maggie

Jason Trainwick does have that wild look about him.

Me

Why would she even talk to Jason? He sold his story to several magazines right after their quickie divorce. Does she not learn? Also, the voice doesn't sound like her. I was hoping that this guy was the one, the one who would be good to her an help heal her. What a let down. You never really know who your friends are when you're famous.

Bippy

"GLORIA ALLRED"

Anonymous

It's strange that Britney's people haven't yet made any comments on the story, something strange.

Bippy

Looks like something straight out of the Ozarks!! She seems to have a special talent herself for picking up losers like him!!

kickaboo

The tape on ROL sounds hinky, did this guy inform Britney he was taping her and WHY was he taping her in the first place?

If it happened, why didn't she go out like Oksana did with her black eye where the baby's doctor took no notice? Only thing that makes think it did happen to Brit, NOT oksana.

Come on, this illegally taping is out of hand for people trying to make a buck to sleazy tabloids like ROL and Star. BOYCOTT THE TABLOIDS, they know the laws are in their favor--so they lie their asses off to sell copies. Fact. Change the laws so it is easier to take action against tabloids, Congress.

Jackie

Didn't you guys post pic of her eating fries 1 day ago?....Hmm!!

kickaboo

Is Britney being targeted because she stood up for Mel because he helped her?

D-Ray Vision

JERRY,JERRY,JERRY, Steve, break up the fight...

Lu

I've said this before and I'll continue to say it again and again.. HER AND JUSTIN NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER. I've been a Britney fan since she came out..except for when I first hated her, but she grew on me. I miss the old Britney, she was so happy with Justin.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

team britnney members must unite and defend her honor..we need to march on this guys house and destroy it..go team brittney

Jackie

And oh Lord!....WTF? Jason Alexander was her first hubby???????

Kmr1

Whaaaaaaat! He does look like he has a few screws loose.