Britney Reportedly 'Beaten' By Boyfriend

12/1/2010 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears complained to her first husband that her current boyfriend beat her ... this according to Star magazine.

media_removed_tmz
According to the mag, Jason Alexander secretly taped Britney when she called him on October 10, complaining about Jason Trawick.  Jason says Britney "...told me that he hit her so hard it gave her a black eye."  Alexander adds, "She said she couldn't even leave the house for a week because of the bruising."

In the secretly recorded tape, Jason says, "I thought he proposed to you or something at the beach."
The woman purported to be Britney responds, "Before or after he beat on me."

The tape also references Britney allegedly saying, "My dad has a shotgun and he's just waiting to use it."

Trawick could not be immediately reached for comment.

sara

ok it happen at 11 23 2010 and its a day before britney's birthday i hope its not true or he's [ulling a chris brown

Coma

SERIOUSLY---> that is SO NOT Britneys voice!

Houston, Texas

No way this is true! What dad would stand back and allow his daughter to be beat on?!?!?!? So sad that people will stoop so low to make a little money. Someone obviously needed some Christmas money! So sad.

Sharon

I listened to the tape a couple times and then went back and listened to some real Britney talking this wasn't her voice she doesn't have a deep voice like that person on the tape. Even after a night of drinking and smoking she didn't sound like that... get real US nothing they publish seems to be the truth anything to sell a magazine...

Mrs. Gossip

I guess when you have the mind of a 6 yro, beatings are an ok thing. I know this is going to sound bad, but Brit has been in check ever since she has been with this guy. Seems like the only thing keeping her in check, is a bar of soap in a sock, hitting her upside the head.

Nunya

lol

hall606

Is that Matt Lauer with hair?

lou

Wow, I hope this isn't true. Britney sure has bad luck with men. And WTF was Jason Alexander doing taping her conversation? At any rate, hope she gets CLEAR of this guy if he's hitting on her. She doesn't deserve it and neither does anyone. If someone out there is reading this and is a victim of domestic violence, please call a hotline for help - celebrate the holidays with health and happiness.

Jim in Cali

@73 and everyone else. Look up Britney spears illumunati rebellion on youtube. 10:50 min video It is very eye opening.

Jay

I heard the tapes, sounds nothing like her.

harry Levis

Just cut the end toff`un tiss waterhose&put thata bucht in the basement withouta key thats waht H-wood do YUP

someone

I call BS on this story..her dad would have had him thrown in jail..they were spotted together a couple days ago..I think her ex just wanted to stay relevent, and line his pockets.

Jim in Cali

what s*** records people when they call them??can you say creep.

Posted at 11:31 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by tgrfan42069

Well didn't Eminem tape Mariah Carey? Just sayin.

Jeff

heard the tapes and that is not Britney. The first few sentences it sounded like her, but as the conversation went on it clearly was not her

1luv

WHEN IT SAID 1ST HUSBAND I WAS LIKE OK YEAH KEVIN...LOL I FORGOT ABOUT THIS LOSER.

ANYWHO...BRIT IF THIS IS REAL LEAVE HIM...DON'T END UP LIKE RHI-RHI AND CHRIS BROWN. IF THIS FOOL IS MAKING CRAP UP ABOUT YOU DROP HIS AZZ. IN FACT DROP HIS AZZ NOW CAUSE HE IS TRYING TO RECORD YOU. DON'T TRUST HIM!!