« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Barry: I DID NOT Have Affair with Tony Parker

12/2/2010 10:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman named in the alleged Tony Parker sexting scandal is finally breaking her silence -- adamantly denying that she had an affair with Eva Longoria's husband.

1202_erin_berry_tony_parker_eva_BN

Erin Barry -- wife of Tony's former teammate Brent Barry -- just went to her website and wrote, "I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I 'pursue' Tony Parker."

She continues, "Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship."

"My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided."

See the entire statement after the jump ...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Greetings all,

It has been brought to my attention that people who do not know me think that I have had an affair with Tony Parker. I have received hundreds of emails and phone calls from supportive friends who do know me and know that what is being insinuated about me is a complete lie. I am so busy with my children and law school studies that to take even a few moments out of my day to address this ludicrous issue is an annoyance. I only take the time to explain myself because apparently my silence, as a result of my indifference, has been construed as an admission of guilt. These are my words and this is the last you will hear from me on this subject because I have more important things to do.

I DID NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH TONY PARKER, nor did I “pursue” Tony Parker. Unfortunately, because our divorces are occurring at the same time, great speculation has been cast on our friendship. My friendship with Tony Parker had nothing to do with the end of my marriage (which is painful enough without this added drama), and to assume that we had an affair is naïve, ridiculous, and completely misguided.

Every day I dedicate myself to being a good person and the best Mom that I can possibly be for my two beautiful children. I pride myself on being a Mom first, an advocate for abused children second, and a law student third. Those are the things that are of the utmost importance to me. I have spent my adult life fighting for children who have been victimized so forgive me for not caring when someone tells me that my name is being dragged through the mud.

Salacious rumors are not what keep me awake at night. What keeps me awake is wondering how the 5-year-old who was taken away from her abusive family is sleeping during her first night in a children’s shelter. I worry about friends fighting overseas and whether or not they will return home to their families. I worry about the health of my children, my family, and my friends. I worry about soccer uniforms, carpool, immunizations, baseball practice, paying the bills on time, grocery shopping, the kid’s homework, and so many other things that may seem menial to some people; but to me are everything. Right now I worry about my law school finals… being a first year law student is much scarier than dealing with gossip!

Happy Thanksgiving. My family and I want thank our troops and their families for their sacrifices that enable us to enjoy our freedoms this holiday season.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. While you are here I would encourage you to get involved with (or donate to) the children’s organizations that fight child abuse and neglect in San Antonio or your part of the world.

God bless you and your family,

Erin Marie Barry
For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

julie bailey

I think erin is jealous of eva. How comes she is friends with tony and not eva. Guilt has her protesting too much. The pictures of tony and eva having lunch must have hurt her that is probably why she is speaking out now. Lusting after another husband is what might have destroyed her marriage.

dd

Now u look like a liar in addition to being a ho..DON'T SEXT PEOPLES HUSBANDS!

Diann

Then you have nothing to worry about young lady!!

shelley

skank...text your friend's husband sh*t like that and sex or not, you crossed the line and caused a divorce. slut

Maybe you should stop deflecting and accept some responsibility for your actions and realize you are not a good role model or mother

g8r

Oh she had an affair..no doubt about it. Please help make a difference in the lives of one family in desperate need of help. savemychristmas . com thank you

Rambone Sexter

She a trashy white ho just looking for some "balling" with that other other white meat, Ho, Ho, Ho

Bridgitte

Lets see if they end up together after the dust settles As I recall weren't there sexy emails sent between the two of them.

Sarah

Yeah she may have not been sexual with him but I'm sorry, if I saw sexting from my husband/boyfriend I'd feel disgusted because you know what, eventually it would've lead to an affair. It's sad that Tony had everything (beautiful wife, family, life etc etc) and he could've sexted Eva instead jeez. Some men suprrise me, they have diamonds but they're too busy looking for stones. I don't believe this hoodrat though, she seems like a jealous-type and you can tell she envied their relationship so by envying their relation, she obviouly wanted to ruin it! SCREW YOU ERIN you fake homewrecker!

-Team Eva

lydia

she has to be lying why would she right a long letter about how great she was if she didnt think she obviously did something wrong i just want to hear from her husband and the reason they got a divorce she just making her self sound like she so great there is something fishy about her story

DingleBerry

Trifling Ho, if there ever was one, imho

mike

She's an Eva wannabe just a plain jane NOBODY Hey bitch before you fire off an arrogant blog entry like that you better check yourself and your little attitude at the door or NOBODY is going to want to hear what you have to say. Is sexting like phone sex BUT without the moans and groans???LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

Lamont Harden

The thing that bothers me is this person Erin Barry's story of her life just doesn't fit what she was doing. They always go the children route, If she was such a great mom then you don't put your kids thru a divorce by doing something as silly and childish as what she did. This action is trashy but she made herself out to be just short of a saint. The one i feel sorry for is Brent Barry he now has to be a part time dad and looses a lot of precious time with them. I hope he fights for dual custody, and send a message that he should not suffer from her actions.

Jeepers

Barf.

P.S. She never mentioned the supposedly HUNDREDS of text messages that she must not have minded taking time out of her busy schedule for.

Jeepers

If someone falsely accused me of something on national tv, I'm pretty sure my reaction would not be "indifference." If I were also a law student, I'd be looking into what I could do to charge that person with slander.

She appears to be lying.

Patrick

Your divorces are occuring at the same time? You caused both of the divorces to happen, they're not occuring!By the way you're Tony Parkers friend because of your husband whom youve now alienated. Way to go dunce!