The Niece Ronni Chasen Stiffed Sings Her Praises

12/2/2010 7:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The niece to whom Ronni Chasen left a grand total of $10 recorded a song dedicated to her fallen aunt.

Ronni Chasen

As TMZ first reported -- under Chasen's 1994 will, Jill Gatsby was intentionally excluded from the estate valued at around $6.1 million. Chasen left her a paltry 10 bucks.

But there's hope. We've learned Jill is trying to sell her story to the highest bidder.

Welcome to Hollywood, Jill.

SARA

It was mean spirited of Ronni Chasen to actually say she's leaving her only $10 dollars and embarrass her Niece that way. Jill Cohen-Gatsby [Gatsby her stage name] her brothers daughter in 1994 was 27 years old. She has some funny videos on YouTube, seems that she had emotional problems growing up, her aunt gives to 'Big Sisters' and this girl needed her aunt to be one for her.

This tells me that Chasen was not as nice as her so-called friends say. Her 10 dollar death gift was cruel and mean and I can't respect someone who would do that. I'm sure now that she had many people who couldn't stand her and she pissed off a lot with her attitude. If that was also her way of doing business with retaliation, she scorned, or was about to, with the wrong man or woman. Ronni Chasen was not a nice person.

Tellthetruth59

Family Heirlooms robbed from Chasen's home. I guess this narrows it down.

Fallopia Lopez

Hoo boy. She's certainly no musician, but it's not nice to make fun of the mentally ill.

Jesnutt

Horrible.

She gave her 10 dollars in the will, sp she sang badly for her. I get it.

Wonkatini

My 4-yr-old-son just watched part of this and said, "That lady needs to go to jail." I agree.

alliestp

And there you have your reason for her being cut out. Another famewhore who can't keep private lives private.

FrankKenStein

I'm starting a Facebook page called "Let's Raise $50.00 For Jill Gatzby". I'm kicking things off with a buck fiddy.

Sue

definitely DO NOT lose 4 minutes of your life listening to this crap; I only watched the first 15 seconds...it's like a puppeteer; she doesn't move her lips. Use the 10 bucks to by an itunes song deary

Jaleasa W.

I don't know who Ronni Chase, and I only recently heard about her murder. But if she left her niece $10, it could possibly be an inside joke they shared or Ronni could have been a big witch to her niece. And I googled Jill Gatsby, and she wouldn't be what I would call a "successful actress" as she was in movies no one's heard of.

Green AnTiCs

crack or meth head, what do you think kelly :D

Strunz28

This is really horrible...

stella

That singing is so awful...Harold Smith shot at the WRONG person

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4