Celebrity Shnozzes

Is Bigger Better?

12/4/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We did a little rhinoplasty on some of the biggest names in Hollywood -- but sometimes the original is best. Click through the pics and decide -- work ... or no work?

1203_celebrity_schnoz_launch

JR Jake

Anything on Julia looks great! Profoundly beautiful. However I like the broader nose because her character is in her face when you first meet her with your eyes. When she flashes that great smile, with a small nose her face would be enveloped with teeth. The broad nose and smile create a picture of sheer glamour. Don't change one thing Julia.

wasted days and wasted nights

I can't believe Julia did that to her nose. Her original nose was perfect. These ladies need to get away from the mirror a little more.

static

I'd be interested to know Jane Lynch's opinion.

Louise

Hugh Jackman would look ridiculous with a thin, little nose! And Bill Murray. And Hillary Swank! This is the city of bad nose jobs, so it is nice this comparison shows selection of celebs who stick with what nature bestowed are actually the better for it!

Gloria

I think the altered pics look odd, but, of course, we're used to seeing these people as is.

I've always noticed Julia Robert's mismatched nostrils. One is an sideways oval and the other points up. If I were seeing her for the very first time, I'd choose the altered photo, but having seen her in films for years, I think she looks fine with the different nostrils. Her eyes are gorgeous, so that's where your eyes first land.

nastynorm

WHATS THE SENSE OF HAVING ALL THAT MONEY IF YOU DONT GIVE IT TO PLASTIC SURGEONS?

EDITA ON STEROIDS

#5, she didnt get surgery. Tmz altered the photo to see what would look better. get a clue

Smooch

#5 - Do you read before you post? You are a perfect example of how false stories, gossip and misinformation spread. All it takes is one person who doesn't read the do***ent properly.

Ginger

Every time I see Julia now, all I can think of is hairy pits. Ewww.

Todd

Can we maybe get something in between. Nobody looks good with M.J.'s nose.

RON

No disrespect to people with itty bitty noses....
but...
I always think they look like aliens.
Hence....I am not a fan.
They can keep all of that plastic surgery !!!!
I like normal size noses or larger noses.

Jo Ann

Sarah Jessica Parker! Sarah Jessica Parker! Sarah Jessica Parker! Sarah Jessica Parker....etc.

jordan shoes

Group of children the main house gate kid around before an old person,[url=http://www.jordanshoes-sale.com/]jordan shoes[/url] cry day after day. Several day of past, old person was unendurable. therefore, he came out to give each child 25 cents, said to them: “you let here become very lively, I thought myself young many, this money expression gratitude.” the children are very happy, the second day had still come, kids around as always. Old person came out, to give each child 15 cents again. He explained that he has not received, only could little give some. 15 cents might also, the child still jubilantly walk. the third day, old person has only given each child 5 cents. the children fly into a rage, “did a talent 5 cent, know that we are laborious!”They pledged to old person that will not play again for him! [url=http://www.guccihandbagsoutlet.com/]gucci handbags[/url]  [psychological review]Human's motive is divided two kinds: Internal motive and exterior motive. If moves according to the internal motive, we are our master. If urges us is exterior motive, we by the external factor institute about, will be become it the slave. In this fable, old person plans is very simple, he “joyful played children's internal motive for himself” turns the exterior motive “to obtain the cent to play”, but he was operating a cent this external factor, therefore has also operated children's behavior.

Lisa

The issue with the 'shopped noses is not that the celebs would look better smaller, who ever liquified these noses in Photoshop went way too far. In real life, these people would have a Michael Jackson nose and nothing to breathe through

ldub

People are so dumb... The pic of Julia is photoshopped...