Xtina's New Man -- It's Getting Personal

12/3/2010 8:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera's new arm candy, Matthew Rutler, is skipping his band's gig this weekend ... yet showed up at LAX today with the blonde bombshell. Did he find a higher paying gig?

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The Nate Mott Band posted on it's Facebook page on Wednesday: "Do (sic) to personal reasons Matthew Rutler our guitarist will not be able to perform at Twin Rivers Casino Friday Night."

Best "personal reason" ever.

LA Photographer

I TOOK THE PICTURES, ITS HER !!!!! Idiots!
She's just isn't glammed up for stage, I saw her through the car window getting covered up and through security plus THATS HER BODYGUARD....and errrr THATS HER BOYFRIEND. IDOITS.

Jamie

Hey #34, no one wants your ugly-ass, guido Ed Hardy shirts and True religion jeas. They don't even sell at the swap meet.

Mel

What a great role model...when something else looks better she'll move along again.

who-me

Hey!, new boyfriend what are u gonna wear? I'm gonna wear a white t-shirt and black pants--and you? Same **** but I will wear a white T that has some type of graphics on it so no-one knows my huge belly is not a big Delores(Seinfeld)!

abby

You guys are dumb. Thats Heidi Montag.

Fran

She said, they can stay on the phone until the morning. Yeah, I did that with my husband too when we first met. Now it's, "Ya what do you want!" She got bored in her marriage, met a guy got pregnant and filed for a divorce.... She needs to stop looking like a DRAG QUEEN and start looking normal!

ifuseekamy

That IS clowntina, dummies.

Demi

She looks so rundown and beat up nasty, what better than that she will get, she is a drug addict!!!

Blanca

Max is so important huh!! It looks like all she has done is been hanging out with Matt Rutler next you will see all 3 of them play family. Then see if Matt will stick around its not so easy once you meet the kids because he will feel jealous and insecure around "mommy's new man". Sure Christina everyone believes you are truly hurt by everything what if Jordan would have met a new woman and gave up like that. People can say what they would like about Jordan but at least he is being decent about this. I'd like to know how Jordan is handling all this since he is the one who is hurting and its time for him to start going out on dates as well. Pigtina ain't coming back.

irishdaffy

P*ssy whipped.

Lucky_130

Hmm. They are both wearing the Masonic Black & White. Very interesting if you read up on the Vigilant Citizen.

Tiffany

It really does not look like her here. I saw a different angle of the picture on another website and realized it was her. Why are people talking bad about her and saying to back away from the twinkie. I think she looks good and it is nice to see who is as famous as she is not be stick thin. It's so mean to call him ugly he isn't that bad looking of a guy.

PlunderDome

Preggers!!!!!

JLS

She can't figure out why he's all over her? Honestly, it's a no brainer lol.

He want notoriety for his band, Christina. That's it.

Gogo

Is it just me or doesn't he look a lot like her ex Jordan ??

But also, that doesn't look like Xtina.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments