Josh Duhamel

Kicked Off Plane in NYC

12/3/2010 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Duhamel was escorted off of a plane yesterday after he refused to turn off his BlackBerry ... sources tell TMZ.

1203_josh_EX_TMZ_03
We're told Duhamel was on a flight from New York (LGA) to Kentucky -- when, according to sources, the flight attendant asked Duhamel to turn off his BlackBerry before takeoff ... but he refused.

One passenger tells us Duhamel was "very rude" and "taunting the attendant."

We're told the flight attendant asked Josh to turn off the device three separate times -- and on the third time Josh laughed at his request.

We're told Duhamel's reaction infuriated the attendant, who then called for backup -- and the plane, which was already on the runway, was turned back to the gate.

Two US Airways reps eventually boarded the plane and escorted Duhamel off of the aircraft.

We're told passengers were pissed -- because the incident further delayed the flight.

Before boarding the plane, we're told Josh was in the airport bar watching the Cleveland/Miami game.

Duhamel's rep told TMZ Josh was texting on his BlackBerry about his flight being delayed.  The rep adds, "He's sorry."

1203_a_josj_duhamel_footer

siennagold

What a jerk! Serves him right.

Jaydog

Does anyone else find it really odd that TMZ just happens to be everywhere there is drama? Like are you trying to tell me that a TMZ reporter/photog/dirtbag just happened to be at the airport after this drama went down? I smell something fishy!

Squeaky Shoes

yeah... he's acted like a douchebag, but boycotting movies isn't going to do s.h.i.t

you people all act like celebs and movie makers give a rats ass what we think. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. If you're going to boycott a movie (like the person who went on about transformers) chances are, you weren't going to see it anyway. I liked transformers and he has such a small part in that movie it's not going to make a difference.

even arseholes have fans! no one's a bigger diva than angelina jolie - that wretch makes so many demands, it's hardly worth making the movie they cast her in, oh but she does all this charity work, so that means there's nothing wrong with her right? right...

Tom cruise still has fans, robert downey jr still has fans...

the will

What a f***ing *******!!!

Lori

Jerk! I am sure he is incredibly sorry... sorry that he is getting bad press for something so stupid.

Kay

*******'s really full of himself, isn't he?

Diamond Girl

"Sorry" my ass! I say we starting charging idiots who refuse to comply with simple and reasonable requests like these 10,000 DOLLARS A MINUTE for screwing up other people's lives (money distributed to all passengers and crew directly affected.) They should also be forced to their knees to beg forgiveness on the tarmac, HAVE IT FILMED, and have DVD's distributed of it to all media outlets!

Steve

Who's Josh Duhamel?

Sammy

*******. Holding up an entire planeload of people just so he can text. Stop treating these white trash actors, musicians and entertainers as if they were special. Most are uneducated, low class and totally narcissistic. Suck it up and live in the real world for a change jerkoff. What a baby.

anony

He's probably pissed because he wants to renegotiate his contract and get more money from Fergie. He was probably texting his agent: "Get me out of this fake relationship! Hook me up with someone like Katie Holmes.

Carl

I've always thought he was probably a jerk in real life, now I have confirmation.

Veragoxx

Harvey! You Jew-Bagel.....I want a job with TMZ for Hanukkah! Open up a spot for me; I'm that good!

gigi

What a jerk. I used to watch him on his Vegas show but I'm done. All these celebs need a reality call. Do every single one of them think the world revolves around them?? Boycott all of them. Nobody needs ANY of them anyway. They are celebs because all of us made them famous. Time to stop. Josh, you screwed up again. You're lucky your wife has stayed with you.

lalaland

How unusual. A 'celebrity' that feels entitled. Quite the news flash.

Wocka

This last incident confirms he's a JERK. Run, Fergie, run.