Justin Bieber -- Now With Mustache

12/3/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sick of the pre-pubescent peach fuzz facial hair, 16-year-old Justin Bieber decided to give himself a mustache last night ... with the help of some black ink.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
Fake it 'til you make it.

Jack

this must have been a slow news day.... . I am just sick of hearing about this kid he can't sing anymore...he is everywhere I turn he has been over exposed

Rotter

Yeah, Freddie Mercury had one of those 'staches, too.

Bubba

With or without mustache Bieber is one ugly dude.

Bobo Frog

Y'all are just jealous because he gets to pork hot 16 year old girls...while you guys only do that in your daydreams.

larry

I must admit that I am getting old today on my birthday that I do NOT see any talent in this kid. He is getting a rep for being a very rude child who needs to be taken to task for his actions and attitude toward people. Sounds like he is getting a very swelled ego about his being famous. I see him in the next few years being like Miley Cyrus trying to be an adult while still a kid. Very sad situation.

silentstarling

I'll bet he applies mascera to his peach fuzz pubes to pretend that he's in puberty.

tygrlili

Well, at least it matches his over-grown eyebrows!

Jenny

LEAVE HIM ALONE HE'S GOT ALOT OF GROWING TO DO, HE'S JUST A KID FOR CHRIST SAKES. AND MY DAUGHTER LOVES HIM.

nicky

It sort of looks like a bit of a Dirt Sanchez.

Dayna

WOW,Talking about being IMMATURE. If you want to do that kind of childish stunt do it at home where no one else will see you.
GROW UP!

Carl

I wonder if he is mimicking John Waters in ways other than his mustache?

Joe

Is this dude gay? for reals, he seems like he is a closet case like ricky martin was. remember when ricky martin first came to the scene with "Livin' the vida loca", I was one of the first to say "He has got to be gay", but alot of people (women mostly" would say "you are just jealous and no he is not". I am still waiting to her from those people, so I can say I told you so. This Justin Beaver seems like a younger version of Ricky Martin. Never say a straight guy trim his eyebrows so perfectly like a chick.

tickles

I am torn. On one hand I want to make a pithy remark about how he hasn't even hit puberty yet. I don't even see a hint of peach fuzz. But on the other hand I am kind of appalled at some of these remarks. We all need to remember that he is a child. Yeah, he may be a snotty, spoiled, self involved, over indulged child but still a child.

I actually think he sings pretty good for as young as he is but I worry about what will happen when his voice changes. And in the long run I would much rather have Justin Beiber influencing all the preteens rather than the likes of Miley Cyrus.
At least Justin has managed to not be photographed half nude and working a stripper pole like a pro.

epi

After watching his "before famous" videos on Youtube, I think he could have benn an excellent singer if he chose the right songs. His older songs had a much more matured style than "Baby baby". Blame it on the market they made him such a fa****.

FruitSalad

the transformation to total doosh bag is complete.