Lindsay: Betty Ford Blew My Cash on Bad Security

12/10/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was paying an extra $500 PER DAY for additional security at Betty Ford -- but we're told LiLo felt totally ripped off because her protectors were habitually showing up to work super late.

1210_Lindsay_Lohan_TMZ_EX
Sources close to LiLo tell us her security detail was supposed to work from 6:00 AM until about 7:00 PM. But we're told they weren't punching in until about 4:00 PM ... and Lindsay was getting upset.

We're told Lindsay also felt she was being treated a tad bit unfairly because nobody else at the clinic had to pay for hired muscle.

But the two sides recently came to an agreement we're told -- and Lindsay no longer has to pony up for the extra protection.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Gloria Unread

"LiLo felt totally ripped off because her protectors were habitually showing up to work super late. "

Just like LiLo would when she was working on a film?!?

It's not so fun to pay someone for a job they don't show up for, is it?

Hammer

Boo Hoo

JLS

With the amount of security LL needs and the interuption in privacy at BF because she is present, Lindsay should pay for extra security.

Whine whine whine. She throws away money on next to nothing but bitches about this.

TRASHRAVEN

So.. they were pulling a Lindsay? (<--I know this is cheesy but couldn't resist) You tell them Lindsay!!! I mean showing up late to work!! Dont they know unless its a million dollar movie or court date theres no excuse! RIGHT LINDSAY?!

deb

boo hoo

gloday1

Yo TMZ now that Milo is your homie, I can smell the dirtbag and his BS from here. You gotta stop giving this leech money off his daughters back. Let the abuser get a job to pay for his botox.

stumpy

500 a day ??
how many bodyguards does she need,
or are they just getting paid that well?

susan

An extra $3500 a week is a LOT of money. Yes, Lindsay was late on set for Georgia Rule plus some photoshoots and we all know why, she's in rehab getting help so stop banging the same old drum. What I want to know is why the security guards were 10 hours late? what is their excuse?

Lindsey

Once again, she is focused on something other than her sobriety. I give Lindsay a month once she's out of BF.

HWOODPR

God bless you. Lindsey Lohan. I hope things work out for you.

Jody

So it's ok for her to be paid millions and show up for work super late, but no one else has the right to do it if she is the one who is paying the bill. That how it works Linds?

Kelly

When I read the postI was wondering why she should have to pay for security. She's not the only celebrity to go there.

I wonder if it is only Betty Ford that does this or is it just that Lindsay is low on cash??

dumas1000

This is not a story

Again

It's nothing but a troll invitation

I can understand the Miley Cyrus story, obviously, but this here is just pointless.

mark

is there a rehab for rehab owners?
they look obsessed with the money to me.

a lil too much. send all the management to rehab (they pay , and it's for their own good)

CJ

If Lindsay has learned how to stand up for herself when she's being taken advantage of by others (like, say, her parents and so-callled friends) while she's been in rehab, then that will be a huge step for her.

I'm as skeptical as the next person about her rehab stints but I'm certainly not going to wish that she fails. Hopefully she can get her life on track and put her bad decisions and bad judgment behind her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments