Mel Gibson's 'Beaver' -- The Trailer

12/4/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You don't have to wait any longer to get a glimpse of Mel Gibson's new movie -- "Beaver
 finally has a trailer.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

By Ox's own admission on Larry King the tapes are edited.

Hugh Jass

looks like it may be a cute film.

all you Mel haters can just go and start more "wars in the world." So there.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

acutodd: lol! That's what I thought too. Maybe matinée price?

dadicus

I'll see it. Interesing story line, shows mid-life crisis with a twist. Redemption!

jechrist

of course i'll see the movie....in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!

azlee

now I want to see it more, I thought it was kind of like a comedy before.......but it isn't. I really want to see this. I think it is going to be an A+++++ movie.

LarryP

I am going to watch the movie specifically because of Jodie Foster and Mel Gibson, and the fact it's almost a guarantee to be a solid well produced story based on their trck records.

Any of us under the same pressure he's had would crack in seconds. But it's always easier to judge behind anonymity.

Jewish, Black, Asians or even Canadians, the dirty little secret is that what he's said is heard regularly in every part of the world. Eskimos are the worst ones.

angelika466

Posted at 8:53 PM on Dec 3, 2010 by GATHERING-POINT

Sweetheart?????

Chia

I was going to vote no and not watch the trailer. I watched the trailer, it looks good (predictable). Even if this movie was pre-meltdown, I would have the same reaction, I'll wait for DVD and not pay for the movie.

Since the character is pretty pathetic, it will work as a comeback for him. He will need to address the issues though during the press for the film.

ohreally

Yessss!!! I can't wait! This will be awesome.
Only Mel could carry this off; he is such a brilliant actor. And Jodie is perfect as his wife.
Excited!!! :))

azlee

i really do think that this is going to talk to a lot of people in the heart, set aside anything of the past year of mel lots of people are going to connect to this.

angelika466

I am going to the movies and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

azlee

missed a bunch of you, glad to see you. Let's continue on supporting Mel.

I was thinking today as this person or that person left and we were staunch supporters of mel no matter what. It almost looked like his supporters were jumping ship because of insults and fights and he would once again stand alone. (not totally).

If we can't handle a little bit of fights and he has to stand to all this, we aren't much of a support group. You agree?

azlee

sweetheart I have to agree, who asks about the amount to see a movie? is it are you going to see it or not. When I go it isn't 12.00 either, 8.00 maybe but not 12.00

angelika466

All of the other sites that reported had a negative twist TMZ and CNN left out the negatives.