Mel Gibson's 'Beaver' -- The Trailer

12/4/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You don't have to wait any longer to get a glimpse of Mel Gibson's new movie -- "Beaver
 finally has a trailer.

Jade evergreen

At JLS you watch Charlie Sheen show two half man and Charlie Sheen is proven wife beater and done more damage to his ex girlfriends and plead guilty to it

where Mel hasn't been charge yet and you ignore Oksank was shaking Lucia and Oskank changing her story to many times
the tapes are edited.

I will go see the beaver

Bill

I think it looks decent, Mel is the man!

yo

Jody is good, too bad she made the bad mistake of choosing icky Mel early on and was stuck with him legally! Ruined her film, what a creep, it just oozes thru the screen.

Don't listen to insane creepy paid Team Mel, folks, trust your heart and your gut, he and this are losers.

But you know that already!

LarryP

I am done with this man.

He admitted to slapping Oksana. Domestic abuse is unacceptable and against the law.

My office was unnaminous. You are done, Mel.

Posted at 11:34 PM on Dec 3, 2010 by JLS

Well my office is bigger than YOUR office. and we all have corner offices. Dumbass.

I will go out on a limb here and state some people deserve to be slapped, man or woman. Obviously if the couple was more in tune with each other this would not happen. But it's clear Oksana is one seriously screwed up profiteer.

With rights come responsibilities. To take one aspect of a situation and try to make it the ENTIRE situation is plain dumb and manipulative. JLS, if I were in front of you, I'd slap you, even if dozens of others seem to have done so judging by brain-damaged posts. You self-righteous genetically defective poster.

If you want to whine about something, try reading the Wikileaks memos and count the number of innocents that were killed in the name of capitalism, oil and reckless actions, and how governments around the world are deceiving everyone.

LA me

I will have to wait for DVD. No time to go to the theater. But...on the studio's side.....it costs more to buy the DVD than it does to buy a cinema ticket...just saying

Fidel's niece

"The Beaver" screenplay
(written by Kyle Killen)
was one of the BEST
unproduced screenplays
on Hollywood's Black List 2008.
Originally Steve Carell
was attached to it.

www.deadline.com/2008/12/the-black-list-is-out/

I will definitely see it -
Mel and Jody together again!
YAY!

***Team Mel***

framed-heart

I'm going to see it with my family and friends. The trailer looks great! Can't wait.

michelle

MEL GIBSON is being crucified in hollywood for making the movie PASSION OF THE CHRIST. the jews will never forgive him for telling the truth and if anything a jew is afraid it is the TRUTH.
woody allen molests his son and marries MIA FARROWS daughter, and he is still accepted for his weirdness and GOD AWFUL movies.JEWWOOD HAS DOUBLE STANDARDS AND WHEN THE LAST JEW HAS GONE TO HELL THE EARTH WILL BE PEACEFUL.
I BET YOU WON'T POST THIS.

Posted at 9:49 PM on Dec 3, 2010 by nancy
..........................................

those who don't believe, will others to hell

R.J

Another home run for mel. Can't wait to Watch this ****.

chunx

can't wait to watch this movie. it actually looks really interesting, as for the others here, in particular JSL, please stop with your hypocrisy. You have the nerve to diss Mel Gibson while at the same time, you have no problem defending Charlie Sheen who actually has a history of domestic violence. And as for yo, tough sh*t, Jodi Foster happens to feel differently, since she's stuck by her friend despite all the people bagging him out. She knows what kind of person Mel Gibson is, unlike you.

Majestik

LOL, Azlee, that's "A Beautiful Mind". Don't stop talking about your son in public, it's how awareness is learned about cases such as his. Not everyone has perfect children and if we don't talk about the problems they face day to day how will anyone else recognize these things.

As for this movie, I haven't been out in a long time to the theater, since the husband likes Mel Gibson we just might make a date night and go LOL. I usually wait for the DVD's to come out and buy those and as LA Me put it, it costs more for the DVD anyway so he'll be getting my twenty or so bucks.

Your Aunt Bea

But you know that already!

Posted at 1:45 AM on Dec 4, 2010 by yo
=============================
yep, we have a bonus. It was only a matter of time before Ys made accusations that anyone that supports Mel must be paid to do so. Yawn. You are so predictable. I bet Jodie would still ask him tomorrow.

little aussie reader

I cannot wait to see this movie ! Wow, in the trailer when she states I LOVE YOU !... It's like yes, Jody.. I really believe that you love him.. your friend.. Mel Gibson. I cannot wait to see your movie Mr. Gibson. Stay strong. God Bless and protect you and your entire family always.

Posted at 1:10 AM on Dec 4, 2010 by Lori

Could not agree more. It's patently clear Jodie truly loves him. She is a stong woman and knows how to sor the sh*t from the sawdust. The loyalty of a true friend is a precious thing indeed. He has it in spades with Jodie.

MadneZ

I thought it would be a bad one, but the trailer just makes me want to watch it! And the movie story is beautiful. If it comes to sweden I will watch, if not, I will rent or buy =)

agree

I'll go see it. I love Mel and don't care about his personal drama. I don't know anyone that does besides the TMZ staff.