Pauly D's Ink

Jesus, Mary and Bro-seph

12/4/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore's" Pauly D got a gang of new tattoos to pay homage to a buddy who passed away ... and it took a 12-hour session to get it all done.

1202_pauly_d_tattoo_ex_launch_v2
DJ Pauly D went to the Indelible Ink Tattoo Studio in Fall River, MA to get the tat done by Tony Estrella. He got the ink in honor of his friend Billy Iannotti, who died in a motorcycle accident back in 2005. Pauly already had a cross in Billy's honor, but added the face of Mary and Jesus (above) as well as a tombstone around the cross.

We're told the tattoo parlor shut down so Pauly could get the work done in peace -- 12 hours ... all in one sitting.

Gym. Tat. Laundry.

Stephanie

Ugh, those tattoos look awful! With all that fame, and therefore money, he would have done better research and gone to see someone like Jack Rudy or Anil Gupta.

Justine

Indelible Ink in Fall River, Massachusetts is where Pauly D got this done. I had the pleasure of meeting him when he made his appointment (I even gave him my input about how much I loved the idea of Mary going on his arm, I'm glad to see that's there). I have been going to Tony Estrella for four years, he has done all my tattoos. I wouldn't trust anyone else with putting ink on my body. Tony's partner in crime and beautiful wife, Christina, has also been a huge part of my Indelible Ink experience... she puts all my crazy ideas into one beautiful tattoo. If you're looking for something truly different, truly beautiful then you should definately follow in Pauly D's footsteps and get a tattoo from Tony Estrella. They offer a professional (he has a medical degree) and fun atmosphere... where you are truly in good hands =)

Read more: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/pauly_ds_new_ink#tab=most_recent#ixzz17BvulGSR

If sense were common everyone would have it.

So when does everyone think the hepatitis will set in? Take a poll TMZ.

tomas

Tattoo's are for dumb bitch, attention starved drama queens. Just get a big sign saying look at me, please, please, please.

STEPHANIE COTE

DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EPIC THIS IS..THATS THE TATTOO PARLOR I GO TO ..AND YEP THEY R THE BEST!!!! GOOD CHOICE OF A SALON PAULY D!!!!! OMGG IM SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Dude

Dude's wearing two watches. Weird. Maybe one's a calculator.

Mario

Why do S***bags and Whores insist of getting Christian tattoo's? Its not going to make it any less likely that you're going to hell for being a lousy human being. Do you really think God wants the Jersey Shore douche bags in heaven?

bleaker

you know your so right he must be an amazing artist, a true professional that really took his time with this! just look at the way the light glissens over jesus' bacon sniffer! im truely blown away at the level of heightened realism in this piece!just blows me away! really? are you people f'in blind, look at that sh*t show on that poor guys arm! if i paid a sh*t ton of money and sat for 12 hrs then looked in the mirror to find miss piggy in my arm pit id break that guys f*ckin hands on the spot! any one who thinks this is a good tattoo need there eyes gouged out! what part of this tattoo is good cuz if ive missed a hidden gem please inform me! what professional would even tell people they did this and be proud of it? if i was tony i would deney up and down that i ever did such a disgusting piece! you people need to expand your tattoo knowledge way past tribal bands, jesus hands and rosemary beads theres so many more options out there, and remember just because u have a medical degree from being a nurse doesnt make u a professional tattooist. watch something other than miami ink and get a real tattoo! sry if this seems harsh but its just the way i feel, anyone who respect this guy as a professional tattooer and amazing artist needs their head examined!

Donnie

tatted up peeps look like trash!!! How low life can u get?

Nostradamus

bleaker is totally right, this is some shoddy ass work.
Nice "flames" under jesus, how lame.
Wonder how much $$$ did the dumb guido blow to look like that for the rest of his life.

rami

HOT BODY! fugly face. NEXT!

Beth

What a horrible quality tattoo.... you should have gone to that place in Portsmouth, Inflicting Ink, because then you would have been proud to show it off after visitng there....Man, you need that thing removed. For a memorial tattoo, it sure is memorable, not!

Wolfman

I'm heavily tattooed and In know one thing... douche or not, 12 hours takes some mondo balls and massive pain tolerance. Big props to you man...

M

Anybody else notice he's wearing TWO watches in the beach pic?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3