The Most Random Celebs Ever Sing 'Let It Be'

12/3/2010 7:26 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

If you ever wanted to see the most haphazard assortment of D-list celebs ever assembled ... like David Faustino, Right Said Fred, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tonya Harding ... oh, and Glenn Close sing along to the Beatles hit "Let It Be," then today is your lucky day.

It's a promo for some Norwegian television show, but looks more like a bizarro "We Are the World"/SNL sketch.

Be prepared to be mesmerized by the randomness.

Jon

WOW! How in the hell can you do a song like that and not include the Hoff? I mean hell, every other person in the world was doing the song what about the HOFF???? Ogga bogga ogga booggaaa.. If you have never seen the Hoff get down you gotta look some of his stuff up on youtube.. You will cry from laughing no joke....
Search hooked on a feeling on you tube.. and be prepared to be blown away...
EPIC FAIL on both, glad we don't get that channel here! Show will be elsucko fosho

Bjørn

The three guys in red visit people who had an inpact on their lives in the 80's. Last season they did infact do the same with she song "We are the world": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOeDYDOCKc

Bob Goldwin

That was just the strangest thing I have seen in a long time, but I couldn't stop watching!!

eva martinez

Loved it. Kelly McGillis looks better here than she did in a WHERE ARE THEY NOW? after announcing she is a lesbian. Holy enchiladas-without-onions! She looked terrible in that shot. The Milli Vanilli guy??!! Wow...how goofy, even Bullwinkle Moose could have made an appearance. Truly enjoyed this. Susan said it well: "That just cheered up my day."

Shane

Ana-Alicia still looks beautiful! She was hot in the 80's but she's smokin' hot now!!!! What a beautiful woman.

GhostViper

Did you say "We are the World"? Well, last season they did just that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOeDYDOCKc

Ereykah

I was completely mesmerized...I watched shouting out the names of the people that were singing to my husband who was two feet away and watching with me.

Kris

Ok, folks. Just to give you some info about this show. It is a "where are they now" type of show that initially started with norwegian celebrities, then moved on to scandinavian, european, and now american artists. It´s a very popular show over here (Norway) The whole sing along thing is something they do in every episode, and the one with Kathleen Turner and co, was with all the "stars" that took part in one episode. All coincidence. It´s just for fun, and not serious.

Anne

"Tongue in cheek" - an unfamiliar concept for Americans.

face

this is the prequel:

Zack BG

This is the TMZ video I had the most fun to watch of all 2010 .

TR

They already did We Are the World for an earlier season (with even more random people), so I guess Let It Be was the next logical step? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOeDYDOCKc&feature=related

ksider

I'm not sure if I enjoyed that or was unsettled by it. It was definitely interesting.

Rillez

Opinionated

For starters, Glenn Close will NEVER be "D-list" and secondly, I thought it was kinda cool!