The Most Random Celebs Ever Sing 'Let It Be'

12/3/2010 7:26 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

If you ever wanted to see the most haphazard assortment of D-list celebs ever assembled ... like David Faustino, Right Said Fred, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tonya Harding ... oh, and Glenn Close sing along to the Beatles hit "Let It Be," then today is your lucky day.

It's a promo for some Norwegian television show, but looks more like a bizarro "We Are the World"/SNL sketch.

Be prepared to be mesmerized by the randomness.

Siana

Brilliant! I mean really, fantastic grouping. Bud Spensor, Columbo, Darryl Hannah, Glenn Close, Villi Manilli, I mean, the list goes on...what more do you want. The EU has their stuff together, Hollywood is dead, long live Hollywood :P

Heminator

Ricky Lake's voice sounds like Boy George singing. Weird.

Mr Stone

Cool. I am Norwgian, and "gyllende tider" is a fantastic show compared to all the trash served here.

arhdr4

That's amazing, just amazing. The most random selection.

Selly

Another video of Kathleen Turner Singing

Dave4526

As opposed to the many "A-Listers" that TMZ offers up as "news". First up on TMZ's video of "D-listers" is Roger Moore (known by millions for his role as James Bond)… TMZ's "A-list" consists of, hard-on of the month, Charlie Sheen (known by millions for being a d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d.) or Mel Gibson!!! (Enough said) The people in this video may not be on your cool list, TMZ, but be realistic. There is a very good reason why most people don't use their real names or emails on your site. You're interesting and I laugh at you but you're certainly nothing that I'd openly admit to genuinely liking. Bit like a D-list celeb.

TJ

Remember when Kathleen Turner used to be hot? Yeah, me neither.

jenn

well that was weird.

Hutch

Milli Vanilli....lip syncing again!

aquanet

Um... is it me or does Rikki Lake sound EXACTLY like Boy George. Ok which one is lip syncing!

Martina

wow, the part where where Kathleen Turner sings Kate Bush is funny.
kate is a legend.

Superman

I don't believe for a second that's their real voices singing. It's very obvious that it was digitally enhanced.

AJFS

Was it just me or did Dolph Lundgren have a good voice?

Superman

I don't believe for a second that's their real voices singing. It's very obvious that it was digitally enhanced, and most likely, with someone else's voice.

MikeP

Wow, very bizarre indeed...
It does remind me of an SNL sketch, such as the Keenan Thompson What's up with That?" I love how they mention like these super old movies for some of the stars, ie Micky Rourke, "9 and 1/2 weeks", and Kathleen Turner "War of the Roses", however they were spot on with "Phillip Michael Thomas", just being "Tubbs" from Miami Vice, (Thats all I recall as well), and WHERE pray tell was David Hasselhoff, in all this? Did a daughter somehow not pass on his agents message, about this gig? Christ!, Tubbs, and the living Milli Vanilli guy, came for their check.
Really Surreal!