The Most Random Celebs Ever Sing 'Let It Be'

12/3/2010 7:26 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

If you ever wanted to see the most haphazard assortment of D-list celebs ever assembled ... like David Faustino, Right Said Fred, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tonya Harding ... oh, and Glenn Close sing along to the Beatles hit "Let It Be," then today is your lucky day.

It's a promo for some Norwegian television show, but looks more like a bizarro "We Are the World"/SNL sketch.

Be prepared to be mesmerized by the randomness.

CC

I thought Huey Lewis was lyp syncing Paul McCartney? Either that or they sound EXACTLY the same!

CC

I thought it was over the top when Judd Nelson showed up and then they pulled in MilliVanilli....hello??? WHAT did I just watch??

Fatcat

I guess it might be because I am a viking - but I kind of thought it was cool! The concept of the program is "Do you remember back then when..." I'd say faaaaaar more impressive and interesting than Lohan's in and out of rehab articles...

Besides - the techie nerd in my love how they've put it all together - sweet!

Rhonda C. Poynter

Hmm...the only part that I can find any redeeming qualiy in is where the three people looking through the book laugh at the wonderful (and already missed) Leslie Nielson. Oh, and yes, a couple of the least expected really can carry a note!

Maku

Steve Guttenberg pushed me too far. I didn't make it too far.

jessie

That was just wierd....I am still not sure what to think of that. At first I thought it was a bit of a joke but then started to wonder. Were they all serious? I just don't know how to wrap my head around that one! :) LOL

Yeti Lee

This was just plain awesome. It was like my childhood revisited in 6 minutes. My favorite part that made me laugh was the Milli Vanilli guy lip syncing again, you think he would have learned his lesson.

AJFS

Isn't this exactly why we come to TMZ? This type of mind numbing celebrity worship is the best! I watched the whole thing and thought it was more genuine and sincere then all of the Michael Jackson nonsense this site has posted over the last few months. I can't believe i watched the whole thing and loved it!

Cindy

This is the most awesome video I have ever seen...ever!

Louis

How dare TMZ classify Roger Moore as D-List celeb.

Oprah

Now THAT was cool!

frank

were the hell were paul mccartney and ringo at for god sakes

AreUCrazy

That cant be some of their real voices.

TMZgossip

interesting
hmmm

I have to say... I listened to it all and was entertained
I even missed a Tiger birdie putt on the 16th hole!!!!

A W E S O M E