The Most Random Celebs Ever Sing 'Let It Be'

12/3/2010 7:26 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

If you ever wanted to see the most haphazard assortment of D-list celebs ever assembled ... like David Faustino, Right Said Fred, Alfonso Ribeiro, Tonya Harding ... oh, and Glenn Close sing along to the Beatles hit "Let It Be," then today is your lucky day.

It's a promo for some Norwegian television show, but looks more like a bizarro "We Are the World"/SNL sketch.

Be prepared to be mesmerized by the randomness.

Brittany

Amazing!

Pudgy's Mom

I'm speechless.

CopyCat

TMZ is so lame for acting like they saw this video out of the blue. This was tweeted this morning by Bill Simmons. Then as traction grew Deadspin posted it. You are hours late to the party but thank for trying to take credit.

wanderer

Right Said Fred...wow!

D

Why does Rikki Lake feel the need to wave her arms around whenever she's on camera? This video creeps me out for some unknown reason!

Big Taters

Memba that movie Kathleen Turner was in with Douglas and they were sitting in that crashed plane, and the smoke, and the bails, and the smoke. I want to sit there.

Kari

I LOVED it--I was mesmerized my the randomness, and frankly I am sick of always having to look at pictures of and hear stories about what some perceive as "the beautiful people"--I think these people were far more interesting to watch--hope there is more of this kind of thing in the future!

who farted

some of those people are big stars still.

b

Johnny Lopoez packs fudge. He thinks a Golden Globe winner, Silver Medalist and a sitcom stai with 250+ episodes are D listers. Get your head out of your boyfriends A

Quinn

uh... I'm happy we don't have that s h ! t on the tv here in the states. I was contemplating ways to off myself in just that short 6 minute video span. I'm surprised Norway doesn't have a higher suicide rate.

christy

I thought it was great. I grew up watching these people and I loved seeing them. Loved it.

Sophie

Like an acid trip, but without those pesky, harmful side effects.

TheDad

I can't believe this.... It was really random but extremely amusing!!!

Monica

Nothing to laugh at, there are 3 Norwegian men who have made a sequel to the previous series where they interviewed musicians / actors from the 80`s. A very good program, nice to see "familiar faces" and hear what they are doing now. Brings back many memories....

niles

why in the world would Glenn Close associate herself with these D-listers?