Mariah Carey -- She's Huge This Time of Year

12/4/2010 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A pregnant Mariah Carey took to the stage in Florida yesterday to sing a few of her classic holiday hits while taping the "Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade" TV special.

Mariah Carey Pregnant Santa Dress
Mariah fun fact -- her classic "Merry Christmas" album is the second best-selling album ever in Japan by a non-Asian artist ... behind only her own "Number 1's" collection.

Bill Leslie

52 is too old to have a baby.

Mark

Her and her husband remind me of the grinch and his poor little dog!

kells

This is ridiculous and the most stupid story I have ever read.. She's huge?really? she's pregnant!!! what the hell is she suppose to look like?!Bad taste..

DeeWA2010

What's with all the Mariah haters? I LOVE her Christmas album, and my grandson who's now 6 saw her singing at the AMA's, I think it was, when he was 4 and she's been his TV girlfriend ever since. I'll never forget him walking up to the 52" screen and wanting me to rewind, rewind, rewind. "She is BEAUTIFUL!" :)

Connie

Congratulations to Mariah and Nick! Just listened to her new Christmas CD. It is great! She is a very talented singer.

caroline

OMG I freakin hate this half ***** bch. Just Ugghhh!

Anonymous

Yes Mariah Carey is sexy even while being pregnant. To see Mariah Carey totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Mariah Carey. I love enjoy and crave Mariah Carey from head to toe. Someday Mariah Carey and I will meet each other on purpose. From George William Gockel.

Lori

Man she's going to blow up like a Thanksgiving Day Parade float...how pregnant is she? 9 months already?

Ivan in Phoenix

Mariah looks sexy & beautiful even while pregnant. She's a fantastic singer and I wish her the best in the months and years ahead. You TMZ guys writing headlines like this about pregnant women are completely out of control when Harvey goes home. Grow up!

Some of you need to relax and realize there are plenty of annoying biotches to hate on like the 2 heroin addicts Alexis Neiers & Tess Taylor, Lindsay Lohan and Dina her Mom, the Jersey Shore sloot squad and especially Oksana Gregorieva.

Strokadellic

Disgusting.

Let's hope her kid isn't born with a retarded left side of her face that he or she has to cover at all times. (it's actually not just her total insanity...I've seen it...that side of her face really is totally retarded looking).

Leoj Estoperez

I do believe Mariah Carey is one of the greatest voices I have heard in my life! It's just that her voice from past years were really impressive but her seemingly husky voice, which may be a result of extreme hardwork to delight her fans, is still soothing to listen to! I love you Mariah! :D It's really weird coz I love Eminem, too!

Mimi506

CONGRATULATIONS Mariah & Nick!!!! My prayers for you from 2007 have been fulfilled and I am more delighted than you that you are expecting your new bundle(s), it's what I have prayed for you both. Mariah I pray that you and the babies we be healthy and strong and that you and Nick will begin to experience a greater love like none that you have ever known.

You are and will always be blessed despite all the nasty nay sayers, sometime people (media personnel included as well) are miserable and don't even know it, you pray for these people that they may see the folly of their ways. SAD THAT PEOPLE CAN BE SO MEAN SPIRITED!!!!

Jasmine

u must was really studying this picture 2 notice that she has on a wig

jmk

Shame on her stylist for coming up with such an unflattering outfit. There are so many cute maternity dresses now, and this one is a big dud!!!

Reta

Her high-pitched screaming is NOT listenable. It sounds like a sack of cats drowning, or at least what I'd imagine that to sound like. How she ever got a career or sold a record is beyond me. That she takes a single note and turns it into eighteen bothers the holy hell outa me. Talk about IRRITATING...just sing the effing song already, will ya?!?!?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments