'16 and Pregnant' Family: We're Getting Death Threats!

12/4/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The "16 and Pregnant" family who wants to sue MTV now fears for their lives -- telling TMZ, ever since the show portrayed them as cold-hearted relatives, they've been ruthlessly harassed ... and even received death threats.

1203_16_pregnant_EX
Kathleen Green (above) -- the grandmother of the teen baby daddy on this week's episode -- tells us, she and her family are being targeted via texts, blog posts, and even Twitter.

Among the harassing messages ... Kathleen claims an anonymous person got a hold of her number and texted her, "You're a piece of sh*t. I'm going to bitch slap you."

But she claims her daughter Katrina -- baby daddy Isiah's mother -- got the worst of it ... because someone threatened her life on Twitter, writing, "We should do a drive by and afterwards we're going to pee on the grandma."

Kathleen claims she's "sick" of being harassed because of the negative way MTV portrayed her and her family -- telling us, they haven't sued yet ... but they're exploring their options.

hello

Give me a break! This family CHOSE to be filmed. Nobody held them at gunpoint and made them film the show. It cracks me up when people take money for airing their private lives and then want to sue for how they are being portrayed. Maybe next time the grandson knocks some girl up they should keep it off of tv. Some people will sue over anything hoping for a big payday.

twinkey

I'd be shocked if there wasn't this type of reaction to the show!!!!! It had nothing to do with black or white....this woman was just over the top.....she was acting like this girl got herself pregnant, and the grandson had nothing to do with it........Don't go on national TV acting a fool and then, get mad when others have harsh things to say about it.... I mean This was MTV.....Not, your local public access channel....OK

adfa

mtv didnt portray you that you.
you did it yourself by acting like a little ****.
no one told you to be on MTV.
stupid bitch.

i feel bad for the mom of that child.
having to put up with that bitch for the rest of her life.
id hope that he wasnt the dad!

LiLa

Haven't seen the show and don't plan to but it seems to me if people don't want to deal with the fallout of doing a show like this, then stop putting your private life out there for every psycho to see and judge.
Wasn't that simple?

zima

well 16 and pregnant is not something we should reward or strive for

deb

TO ADFA/ YOU ARE A STUPID BITCH AND SHE WON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR FRIEND OR DAUGHTER CAUSE THE TEST CAME BACK 99.9% NOT HIS!!! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Go ahead all you paper tigers. Get 'er! You know you're not going to do a damn thing except make empty threats, you bunch of impotents. That's all you ever do, & that's all you ever WILL do. F*** off.

pammie8

TRASH

pammie8

DEB aka grandma stfu! you are either her or the new girlfriend so you mind your own business and let him do the right thing you trashy pos!

pammie8

HILARIOUS how one person is going on making multiple screenames typing in the same piss poor grammar defending this trashy ass and talking trash about the pregnant chick! GET A LIFE ALREADY! People are smarter then you, you under edjamucated ghetto trash!

pammie8

@Kessia get some edjamucation hun

dd

Grandma needs to leave it alone, the mother and son, and the little babes mom should handle this....MAN UP DUDE!!!

Bryan

Attention Wh0re$.

random

@AyeJay - thank you for clarifying that :) and I so agree with you on how this woman has acted. It is what it is and you don't realize it until you watch your ownself.

@Montezuma - in my household - my younger 3 siblings always use "African American" - well I should say my sister because she always flipped out if you used the word "black" in a sentence.

Of course, I always have to be the smart ass and remind her that she is actually Mulatto - which for some reason ignited her more!

Details?

I am white but was raised by my Dad (step) who was black (he has since died from cancer) but I am just wondering since I've not really watched this show, isn't this the first african american profile?

Just wondering because some of the other comments.

Posted at 2:53 AM on Dec 4, 2010 by random
------------------------------------------------------------

What is wrong with you? You see people by their skin color and assume things. You are spreading racism everytime you say something like this. America is a melting pot of all nationalities, not just 2 skin tones. WAKE UP. People who want to classify others by color are the racists.