Oksana: The Rent Was Never Too Damn High!

12/5/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Forget rent control! Oksana Grigorieva has been living high on the hog for years for free, with the help of a few celebrities.

1203_mel_oksana_david_foster_TMZ_ex_2
Mel Gibson says in a declaration obtained by TMZ, "When Oksana and I began dating, she and her son, Alexander (Sacha), who she shares custody of with Sacha's father, actor Timothy Dalton, were living in the home of a friend, music producer David Foster, and I was living in my present home in Malibu."

Mel goes on: "Oksana would often complain to me that she did not like having to make the drive from Malibu to Sherman Oaks, where Sacha was enrolled in school during the weeks Sacha was in her custody."

But apparently David Foster was even more unhappy about footing the bill, because, according to Mel, David wanted the house back and told her to move.

So Mel stepped in and bought a home in the same area as Sacha's school -- Sherman Oaks -- a four-bedroom, 3,468-square-foot house.  And as simple as that, Oksana had a new place to live.

But as we know, there was an unhappy ending. Mel says, "Our relationship was always a tumultuous one and Oksana and I argued with one another frequently about recurring problems in our relationship.  As a result, I left the Sherman Oaks residence and moved back into my home in Malibu several times prior to March, 2010, when our dating relationship finally came to an end."

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I bet Foster loves his face plastered on TMZ right next to Ox the lying liarfaced liarhead with extra lying on top liar liar pink panties on bonfire. hehehe....

ThinkingWoman

Come on Jen! "He hurt her"? A slap is not going to do a lot of hurt, especially when it leaves no bruise. Take a look at the picture of the dancer hit by Demi Lovati that was posted on TMZ yesterday. THAT is a bruise after being hit in the face.

Now contrast that picture with the one Miss Grigorieva purports to show a bruise after being hit TWICE by Mr. Gibson. Her version is questionable at best.

now look at the picture she alleges shows her broken teeth. Your choice whether to use the one she took or the ones taken by her dentist. If you select the dentist's version, be sure to check out the smiling mouth and dancing eyes.

NOTHING about this woman and her numerous stories ring true.

She knows this is her last chance for a retirement fund. She is an aging whore and there are countless younger and prettier versions available.

Don't forget her concern for Lucia at the mediation. She walked away from signing the long form. She states it was due to not realizing Mr. Gibsons visitation, but in an email (or maybe it was a text message) she tells him there was nothing in it for her.

Yep, she's a real charmer only concerned for her daughter. Next.

rg1

Do they ever get a picture of her with her mouth shut?

Posted at 6:30 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by stumpy
******************
LOL!

justsayin

If this woman were as honorable as she wants the world to believe, she would have gotten a job and moved the hell out. Her sense of entitlement is a turn-off. Sponge.

Justsayin

diogenes

Do they ever get a picture of her with her mouth shut?

Posted at 6:30 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by stumpy

I don't think that is possible. I am not sure she ever closes it.

Rhondo

If OG was getting kicked out of David Fosters house, why would Mel buy a house for her and Sasha to live in??? After all they were in a bad dating relationship to start. Where's Tim Dalton in all this. Why didn't HE by a house for her and his son!!!! I've dated and no one ever bought me a mansion.

Belinda

Good morning to all ...

I think hellnurse said it the best, Oksana is a ‘sponge’. And a poster said Oksana was a ‘deadbeat’ because she never contributed to any relationship and never paid any living expenses.

So I guess that makes Oksana a ‘deadbeat sponge’.

I find it funny(not) that through all of this … where was Timothy Dalton? How come he didn’t make sure that his son had a roof over his head? How could he allow this to happen to his only child? He let Oksana take his son and squat all over town. I am appalled at this. I feel really sorry for that boy, for what kind of parents he has.

Mel wasn’t kidding when he said she was on a gravy train for the last 3 years. I’m sure Mel regrets ever laying eyes on Oksana and probably beats himself up about letting himself get used. But we all know that hindsight have 20/20 vision. Oksana took real big advantage of Mel’s kindness. She leaves a lot of damage in her wake and that since a very long time. I think her gravy train is now stopped … the tracks have run out. Mel will take care of his daughter Lucia cause he really loves Lucia.

I think she tried really hard to get to live at Mel’s Malibu house, but the answer was always no, probably one source of their arguments. If you are with a person in a relationship and that person still keeps their own place, even if they live with you periodically, says a lot about a relationship.

Grandma Cracker

Yo. Rich, ugly old guys....do you really think she is into your for your great looks? Get real and write that rent check. Get a clue and stop whining

LISA

I suspect that Mel's 'love letters' to Oksana are pure fiction. We have nothing but her word to
go on. Oksana's word - now there's an oxymoron.

Belinda

Posted at 7:10 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by Belinda
__________________________________________________________

Sorry I need to correct this ... I forgot my last line.

Maybe Herzog can buy Oksana a new home. Not move in with her. Just buy one for her to live in with Mel’s daughter and Dalton’s son. She would take the offer I bet. But Mel would never allow this to happen to HIS little girl. Dalton maybe but not Mel Gibson.

cheryl

She is a golddigger, a sponge. Using anyone she can to get through life, She is pretty much worthless. You go Mel.....

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Belinda,

I think maybe TD was saying to her 'let Alexander stay with me--you go to work' I don't think he was responsible for putting a roof over his and the mothers heads. OX was repsonsible and $2500 can pay the rent even in HWood. Not to Ox's liking--but so the f*ck what? No. I don'r fault TD for that. I do fault him for not getting full custody even if only temporary during this year's debacle.

I agree: geetting into the Malibu house was her goal, to claim palimony. Smart of Mel to not let that happen.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

lol

and I forgot this: Herzog can buy her a double wide.

Retry

It sounds like Foster must have been thanking his lucky stars that sucker Mel came along when he did.
Is buying a whore and her poor children a house to live in while she is being ****ed really called a "dating relationship" in Hollywood? I'd love to see Mel's rule book. I know Oksana doesn't have one. Mel asked for this even if he didn't know exactly what he was asking for. I hope he has changed because it disgusts me.

cat54

I have a question if anyone can answer it. On the Larry King interview Larry asked Oksana how she met Mel Gibson. She said "We were introduced by a mutual friend and there were my cards on a table. And the friend took my card and put his cell phone number on my card and so Mel called me a couple of weeks later." Any one know anything about this custom of putting your cards on the table? And if the friend put "his cell phone number on my card" how is it Mel called HER a couple weeks later?