Oksana: The Rent Was Never Too Damn High!

12/5/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Forget rent control! Oksana Grigorieva has been living high on the hog for years for free, with the help of a few celebrities.

1203_mel_oksana_david_foster_TMZ_ex_2
Mel Gibson says in a declaration obtained by TMZ, "When Oksana and I began dating, she and her son, Alexander (Sacha), who she shares custody of with Sacha's father, actor Timothy Dalton, were living in the home of a friend, music producer David Foster, and I was living in my present home in Malibu."

Mel goes on: "Oksana would often complain to me that she did not like having to make the drive from Malibu to Sherman Oaks, where Sacha was enrolled in school during the weeks Sacha was in her custody."

But apparently David Foster was even more unhappy about footing the bill, because, according to Mel, David wanted the house back and told her to move.

So Mel stepped in and bought a home in the same area as Sacha's school -- Sherman Oaks -- a four-bedroom, 3,468-square-foot house.  And as simple as that, Oksana had a new place to live.

But as we know, there was an unhappy ending. Mel says, "Our relationship was always a tumultuous one and Oksana and I argued with one another frequently about recurring problems in our relationship.  As a result, I left the Sherman Oaks residence and moved back into my home in Malibu several times prior to March, 2010, when our dating relationship finally came to an end."

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I would guess Mel, being the generous sort he is, was simply doing a kindness and a thank you in buying the house to let her live in.

He did NOT 'buy the house for her' because if he had, then the house would BE hers. It is not. He simply let her live there.

BlancheDevereaux

More of Mel's spin. Nice that TMZ has become such an easy place to air it all.

Probably none of it is truthful. It's all authored by Mel in a declaration to the court. He's in his sell sell sell mode.

Hey Mel-->I am not buying your drivel.

Posted at 1:19 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by JLS

The ultimate drivel...when you said you're a lawyer. ROTFLOL!!!

Belinda

lol

and I forgot this: Herzog can buy her a double wide.

Posted at 7:20 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by Sam
_______________________________________________________-

Sam ... don't make me start.

Heehee ... The day is still too early.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

cat54: only thing I know about it: wh*res do it.

Retry

I said he bought her a house to live in. She is a whore and he didn't care that he slept with her in front of Dalton's kid not to mention he has his own kids to scandalize. Why Dalton didn't care that she was catting around town while his son watched her antics doesn't say much for him. They are both loose, wreckless and promiscuous. Like I said, I hope he has reformed. We know she has not.

Swede

Message to GATHERING-POINT

Please read back what you have written before posting. You spelling is terrible and the text unreadable. Maybe your just excited about this, but please make it readable!

ps. If you can not write any better, maybe you should spend less time on here and more time studying.

Posted at 5:14 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by Greg
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg! I think she has dyslexia. Its not a reason to stay away from here!

Retry

JLS Sell sell sell. Lets hope he is sell sell selling the house. Whores don't deserve mansions. It makes me mad to think of all the hard working people out there who are more deserving but the whore wins out because Mel didn't care about virtue. That's for other people

Phreaky

Yea, the woman that couldn't live on $20,000 dollars child support a month (not even including her child support from her son's father) has never had a house payment or car payment.
This we already knew.
Her greed is disgusting. I hope she gets found guilty of conspiracy and thrown in jail for a few years.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

It is very normal for adults to 'seep' together when dating. I doubt they did it 'in front of' Alexander. That would be wrong married or not! Do you do it in front of your kids??? Isn't that what bedrooms and doors are used for?? Maybe you didn't know that??

Belinda

I have a question if anyone can answer it. On the Larry King interview Larry asked Oksana how she met Mel Gibson. She said "We were introduced by a mutual friend and there were my cards on a table. And the friend took my card and put his cell phone number on my card and so Mel called me a couple of weeks later." Any one know anything about this custom of putting your cards on the table? And if the friend put "his cell phone number on my card" how is it Mel called HER a couple weeks later?

Posted at 7:26 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by cat54
________________________________________________________

Can't believe anything Oksana says, it's always twisted around.

HER CARD! ... with his cell number on it! Ya right! Sounds more like her 'connection' got a hold of Mel's cell number and gave it to her. Probably not even through Mel, otherwise I'm sure it would have been HIS CARD with his cell number on the back.

So she had his cell number, probably what she failed to mention were the 100 times she tried to reach him on his cell and he finally called her back ... WEEKS LATER.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Belinda: SOrry, I know it's early. I meant SLEEP, not seep--but you know whatever....lol.

cat54

Posted at 7:26 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by cat54
________________________________________________________

Can't believe anything Oksana says, it's always twisted around.

Posted at 7:39 AM on Dec 5, 2010 by Belinda

Proper etiquette at a "business" meeting would be to hand your card to the interested party. I would really like to know what she meant by "there were my cards on the table". WHAT cards? Escort cards, business cards? What business? Hey does Harvey have a copy of her "business" cards?

V

The more I read about this case the more questions I have regarding Alexander. The way Oksana has taken or not taken responsibility for Alexander I believe is relevant to Lucia's custody case. This article says

"...where Sacha was enrolled in school during the weeks Sacha was in her custody."

Was Alexander enrolled in two separate schools? One he attended while in his father's care and a different one during the weeks he was in Oksana's care?

Maybe the article was just written poorly?

Regardless though it is clear Alexander was bounced around from house to house by Oksana wasn't he? She didn't seem to desire to create a stable home for him, did she? Wonder if the whole "rent" issue was more of a test for Oksana? She could either prove to the COURT she had worked to provide a stable residence for BOTH her children or she selfishly was only concerned with her own desires being met? Isn't stability one of the criteria normally used by Family Courts to determine which home is better for a child? How long has Mel Gibson resided in Malibu?

kickaboo

Wonder if David Foster didn't set Oksana onto Mel Gibson's path with *help to get her the hell out of his life? Oksana, the squatter, freeloader...mooch, leech, grifter.

don't make me laugh

The ox dates like it's a job.