Bristol to Margaret Cho: Here's a Gay Joke ...

12/6/2010 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Someone needs to keep the Palin girls off Facebook -- this time it's Bristol posting an open letter to her "Dancing With the Stars" co-star Margaret Cho ... and making a gay "joke" at Margaret's expense.

1205_bristol_palin_margaret_cho_TMZ_GETTY_REG2
Bristol responded to a blog Cho wrote this week that suggested Sarah Palin made Bristol do "DWTS" -- and that Sarah "harshly and openly" blames Bristol for costing her the election.

In Bristol's new post, which she wrote last night, she made her point in a few decently-worded paragraphs, but then decided to end things by saying that if Margaret understood conservative politics better, she "would embrace us faster than KD Lang at an Indigo Girls concert."

Reading between the lines ... KD Lang = lesbian. Indigo Girls = lesbian. Cho is openly bisexual.

But Bristol did say she's willing to let Cho babysit Tripp, so there's that.

Linda

Why is it always about what the Palin's write. Why don't you put down the people who started it. They said this on facebook or that on line. Bristol just answered. You would do the same. Get over the Palins... Take you angry out on the people in Washington who are makes chances that affect our life and hurting you or your children. Get a life people...

Lou

I just read the RESPONSE that Bristol wrote to Cho in regard to CHO making statements about Bristol's involvement on DWTS. While I am no Palin supporter I do support real news. This is not it. TMZ has taken this entirely of context from the initial statement as well as the situation as a whole. I do think that Bristol's final jab was unnecessary, but apparently it is only OK for Cho to attack Bristol and her mother. Personally, I think Palin, Bristol and Cho should just shut up and get over themselves. Doubt it's going to happen. Also, TMZ should post the entire response and stop trying to get a rise out of everyone by making it seem like more than it is, in an attempt to gain higher ratings. Get over it.

Deb

SOUNDS LIKE MARGARET CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CAN'T TAKE IT!!

stu

Somebody 'wrote' that line for Bristol..... No way she came up with
that by herself. Come on, no matter which way you swing... that's a funny line!!!!

jbr

BRISTOL DID NOT WRITE THAT HERSELF. There's the real scoop.

Rob Crowley Miami

she's a pig

k

Its obvious that Bristol didn't write this. Why you ask? Show me another 20 year old who knows about kd lang or the indigo girls - let alone thier lesbian ties...thier heyday was the early 90's, you know, before Bristol was 10, unless the palins introduce homophobia that early in life, bristol is a pawn.

GaiasChild

did anybody notice that bristol did not deny that sarah blames her for losing the election? now THAT is delusional and why should bristol carry that around. i see the palin family as symptomatic of a type of belief system in our country that was more or less hidden until now. kind of like the KKK snowman . . . people used to be ashamed of heartless thinking like that and try to hide it . . . not sarah . . . at least we know where it is and what it thinks it thinks . . .

bill

The Palin's don't have to run, hide or change their names, Ihartwell. I think you are the one running and trying to hide from the truth, the truth being that you are not gay, but have only been influenced by others to believe that you are and have no choice in the matter. I stole when I was young, was involved in some immoral sexual activities when I was young, but I didn't
have to stay there, so I changed. I changed my mind about what I wanted to become. We don't have to stay a nobody Ihartwell, you are a somebody, with value, and can add value to others if you want to. We can change and move on.......we're not trees that we have to be stuck in one way of life. You can change.

Patti

What will it take to ge the media to stop paying attention to these hillbilly Pailens. Please we are begging you make them go away!

GA Girl

You gotta love Hollywood. It's a joke, people! I suppose Margaret Cho can be as inappropriate as she likes, as long as she is poking fun at a Conservative. Heaven forbid someone Republican makes a joke about a liberal. We must be homophobes. Give me a break!

grandmacc

Thats not hair on cho i think it is wrinkles which is even funnier ! ! ! !

smiley

C'mon, this is clearly a reponse from Sarah's paid writers! I bet Bristol has NO IDEA who KDlang is....all her answers are SO written by Sarah's writers......what 20 year old who lives in alaske REALLY knows about a singer from yester year?????

mikey

Its a joke. Liberals love free speech as long as you agree with them

pat

MARGARET CHO: ZERO

BRISTOL PALIN: ZERO

TMZ: ZERO

Mission accomplished?: I think not. Nobody won.