Bristol to Margaret Cho: Here's a Gay Joke ...

12/6/2010 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Someone needs to keep the Palin girls off Facebook -- this time it's Bristol posting an open letter to her "Dancing With the Stars" co-star Margaret Cho ... and making a gay "joke" at Margaret's expense.

1205_bristol_palin_margaret_cho_TMZ_GETTY_REG2
Bristol responded to a blog Cho wrote this week that suggested Sarah Palin made Bristol do "DWTS" -- and that Sarah "harshly and openly" blames Bristol for costing her the election.

In Bristol's new post, which she wrote last night, she made her point in a few decently-worded paragraphs, but then decided to end things by saying that if Margaret understood conservative politics better, she "would embrace us faster than KD Lang at an Indigo Girls concert."

Reading between the lines ... KD Lang = lesbian. Indigo Girls = lesbian. Cho is openly bisexual.

But Bristol did say she's willing to let Cho babysit Tripp, so there's that.

jlgrr

Margaret and the rest of the libs should shut their mouths if...you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen! They start the **** but can't handle it when karma turns around and bites em in the ass! What makes them think they can open their mouths, but conservitives are homophobes, racists, etc. when thye do it....DOUBLE STANDARD!!! answer me that libbies???!!!!

QE2

The real question is, "Wound Bristol be offended if the following were stated?"

If Bristol understood liberal politics better, she would embrace them faster than Levi Johnston on the back of a snomobile at a Moose hunt.

joe smith

i agree w/kickapoo. BRISTOL DOESNT HAVE THE BRAINS TO WRITE THE COMMENT U SEE.

Carol

Wow! They just cannot stop themselves. How sad for us all.

Notaparazzzi

Bristol has chipmunk cheeks.

jjjjjjjj

Did anyone read her note? It taken out of context.

Nay

I am so freaking sick of this "Politically Correct" world in which we live!!!!!!! Geez, can't we have some fun at other people's expense without it being called "Homophobic?!" Get over it!!!

Claire

so, it's okay for Cho to make insulting remarks about her mother making her do the show and blameing her on a public internet blog and then we are all supposed to be upset that Bristol responded to Cho's bullying?

Bullying isn't just for the homos you know. It's still bullying if the lesbian is publically attacking a heterosexual.

Allrightythen

So what? Most of you are heterophobes.

Pull your thumbs out of your butts, put them in your mouths, and cry me a river. WAAAAAHHHHHH!

Mike

Synthia, the whole point of Bristol's post was to combat what Cho said, that Bristol's mom forced her to do the show. Bristol danced the Cha-cha to Three Dog Night's "Mama told me not to come." In other words, no, my mom didn't force me to do this.

No need to have such a twisted viewpoint on the matter. I guess people only see what they want to see.

lmg

#87...The Three Dog Night is referring to the song Mama Told Me Not To Come...go read the whole statement Bristol wrote before commenting!!! Geeeez...is it lonely being a hater?! No...I'm not a republican either! Turn on the light...you're stabbing in the dark!

Jim

Funny how gay ppl are so sensitive and anytime someone says ANYTHING negative about gays its HOMOPHOBIC. lol. What's wrong with someone not like gay ppl? I laugh when I hear all the gays demand LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE, yet they are the loudest morons screaming and name calling when someone doesnt think like they do. It really is just a mental illness all these gays have. Oops. I guess I'm a homophobic! lmao. You gays are emotional crippled freaks. End of story.

lili

Her comment wasn't homophobic, but she's still a hick, from a family of hicks.

JT

You people are such hypocrits, with the hate spewing out of your mouths you guys are no better than the Palins...the stuff coming out of your mouth is way more disgusting than what the Palin's ever said. I am not fan of them myself but if this was anyone other than an article about the Palin's you all would have voted no. Your hate for the Palin's is fine but the things you are saying is not acceptable and I am quite surprised and the bull crap that you all are spewing. The remark was not homophobic at all, you guys simply hate the Palin's so much anything that is reported about them you will turn negative.

BigUglyTexan

I'm basically a conservative, but I wouldn't touch Palin politics with a 10 foot pole duct taped to two other 10 foot poles. As such, I hope her and everyone in her family keeps running their mouths as much as possible. Please accelerate the meltdown.