'Hold My Hand' Video -- Just a Tease

12/5/2010 12:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This should hold Michael Jackson fans over for a bit -- a :30 teaser for the video for "Hold My Hand."

Daphne

So keep talking MJ fans...about our love for Michael Jackson

Posted at 8:37 PM on Dec 5, 2010 by Chico

Yeah, long live The King of Pop. Vive le Roi de la Pop.

themaestrosgirl

I was all prepared to criticize this short film because Michael would not be involved. But I was not prepared for how much I liked what I saw! Lots of Michael shots, and it just seemed to work really well with the song. I hope it will be for sale on Itunes.

VampKira

This song is mindblowing! OMG he is exquisite! He is so perfect..so amazing. The year of Michael Jackson indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE MAGIC OF MICHAEL JACKSON!

Thanks Harvey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VampKira

Chico-

What a beautiful and amazing post you wrote....and OH SO TRUE!! I make a vow from now on to ignore all the pitiful haters and never interact with them again... that's what Michael always did!!
Thank you hon!

I'm a PSG in the AOL and I serve for the KOP!

L.O.V.E

mysteria333

MICHAEL YOU ARE LOVED YOU ARE CHERISHED YOU ARE RESPECTED... YOU ARE AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN,,, YOU ARE A BELOVED FRIEND TO THE WORLD... YOUR FANS HAVE YOUR BACK AND MORE THEN THAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HAS YOUR BACK.... A FRIEND,, A TRUE AND DISCRETE FRIEND....LR

dizzydiana

Hold My Hand is so now,i just love it so much.the video is beautiful, they did a great job. Michael left two legacies one his music two his love.

nan

great post chico !

kate1

Again, this is not what Michael wanted to show us, for sure. Once again, the disrespect to his memory, his legacy, his children. Everything that is happening is disgusting. They killed him deliberately to take possession of his property and his legacy. Everything is so sad. I, as a fan since a baby, I'm living a nightmare with no end.

kate1

Is not that Michael would show us, with absolute certainty. Once again, the disrespect to his memory, his legacy, his children. Everything that is happening is disgusting. They killed him deliberately and now in the race of his estate and his legacy. Everything is so sad. I, as a fan since a baby, I'm living a nightmare!

kim

Great post Chico. Even though we have that person coming out with their many nics again. Doesn't matter, hasn't stopped the pre-order sales of this cd. again, #1 in pre-order sales the cd titled "Michael". haters just can not stand it. Too bad.

Again, this man may be physically gone but his music and his legacy will remain at the top for a very long time too come. Their is no other entertainer out there right now that can touch that. NONE. Even the haters know this but still like to spit out their hatred. That is Ok. Let them keep doing that. Just makes us love this man that much more.

RIP MICHAEL - YOUR MUSIC AND LEGACY WILL LIVE ON FOREVER - IT IS INVINCIBLE.

tomiton

gone too soon...

michael music is just magic in my ears.never will be an artist like him and its so sad to think he will be no more here,with us.
we have his music,but its sad anyway...

Lynn

When will the killer going to jail?
Love and miss you my king!

Iry63

I love you and your music forever Michael!