Brad & Angelina's Twins Get Carried Away

12/6/2010 4:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shared parenting duties as each carried one of their adorable twins, Knox and Vivienne, out of a store this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The Big Apple is now officially the twin city.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gene

please don't take this the wrong way, but was looking over other photos of Vivian, and this baby girl appears to have some developmental issues. I could be wrong, but over the past year, I have noticed this. I hope i am wrong.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Whaty happened to their adopted visible minority kids. Left at home with a servant?

Liz

So heartwarming to these these two moronic over-achieving jetsetters mustering up enough energy to take the twins from their nannies and head on over to the art supply store and walk around so the paparazzi can get photos of the attentive parents that they aren't.

Mah

I agree with Gene. In virtually every photograph I've ever seen, they actually both look as if they have either visual or cognitive impairments. I DO NOT say this to be snide, it is simply an observation that is reinforced each time their pictures are published. If this is true, hopefully their status will bring aid to the cause, whatever it is.

Liz

So heartwarming to see these two moronic over-achieving jetsetters mustering up enough energy to take the twins from their nannies and head on over to the art supply store and walk around so the paparazzi can get photos of the attentive parents that they aren't.

DannyDiamond

I wondered why you never see these cuties in public. Poor thing...I hope people will be nice but I know how cruel people can be.

SeizeTheNight

Those kids just look slightly off.

Carl

Did they each purposely choose to carry the twin that looks the most like them?

BlancheDevereaux

which one has a movie coming out soon?

Jody

I have rarely seen these two with all the kids together. They seem to not be able to handle all the brood without an army of nannies following. Why did they adopt so many if they can't handle them?

jb

That look on the twins faces comes from always being exposed to Angelina Jolie's movies. At least that's how I look after seeing one.

Jody

After looking at several pictures of Knox, it appears he could have a touch of down syndrome and maybe autistic. Vivienne's face is very puffy.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this is what happens when you do drugs with your kids

ralph

The hat has been removed, the color of the coat has changed from charcoal to tan, and the child has a toy in his hand. Okay, took me a while, but I got all three.

Oh no!

I thought Pitt and Jolie babies were gonna be cute but even Shiloh is starting to look pretty nasty. Knox and Vivianne look like 'tards. On the other hand, Zahara, Maddox, and Pax are pretty darn good lookin kiddies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments