Brad & Angelina's Twins Get Carried Away

12/6/2010 4:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shared parenting duties as each carried one of their adorable twins, Knox and Vivienne, out of a store this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The Big Apple is now officially the twin city.

SarahSue

I was Team Anniston but that was years ago. Now I'm not on a team because the Brad/Angie/Jen story is far beyond yesterday's news. I can't believe that people are still so invested in the whole saga.

With respect to the twins, the pictures TMZ posted are by far the worst of the bunch that have been on the web the last day or so. In most of them the kids look fine.

While I do believe that Brad and Angie trot out the kids for PR purposes. I doubt that they ignore them the rest of the time. They merely take them through back doors, underground parking garages, etc.

As with other celebs, the kids are carried because it's the easiest and safest method to get through the throng of media. I imagine that's the same reason you rarely see all 6 kids out together--it'd be a logistical nightmare to keep them all safe and ensure that they are not overwhelmed/frightened.

skhg

They had no business bringing more kids into this world. Very selfish on their part, and now the kids will pay for it. I truly hope there's nothing wrong with them but, that little girl doesn't look right at all.

carole

Those twins look cute. the boy looks just like Brad and the girl looks like Shiloh. the Pitts just don;t go to all the bother to dress any of the 6 to look realy cute. all their hair(all 6 ) is never styled professionally. the Nannies must do the trims. All 3 girls NEVER wear pink, or purple or pastels. or frilly sox and cute strap shoes. just sayin!!!

conchitadelmundo

i have always thought the kids appeared as though they might have downs syndrome, but i remember shiloh looked the same when she was very small, so i don't think that's it. just the way their natural kids turned out.

I Chinee

In this picture Angelina looks like Michael Jackson.

liz

I completly agree. It looks like atleast vivian has something wronge with her. and why does she always have her head covered, ive never seen either of the twins without a hat on

Teresa

Is it me or does the twin with Angelina appear to have Down's syndrome??? I hope not.

Sonja

For God's sake, Angie, eat a sammich!

siennagold

I've been thinking the same way like most of you. Shiloh is normal but something seems to be off with Vivienne. Well, let's hope not!

blahblah

God those twins look retarded! All the rest are just ugly but the twins are total tards.

Maggie

I have always thought Vivienne looks mentally challenged. Something looks off there. I don't think so with Pax or Shiloh.

Kelly

I bet Billy Bob Thornton is glad he got out when he did. Angelina is not very attractive anymore. And neither is Brad Pitt. And now they have successfully bred children that are mentally disabled. This is the first they have taken these kids in public since, who knows when. Cause they think they are perfect and if they don't show the disabled kids then people will forget that they aren't perfect. These kids should be taken away from them.

Jenn

Ya, and from the way Brad's grabbin' Angie's ass in the new picture It is making me worry they're going to imminently replicate again. They shouldn't.

Raejean

They do not look healthy.

Debra

Those babies are beautiful inside and out and I will pray for all of you that are so cruel in your comments. To tear down children, you cross the line.
Know, one day you will have to answer for your actions, spoken and written. Remember, what goes around, comes around. God does not take lightly the actions of a fool.