« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre Accuser -- Going Public with 'Evidence'?

12/6/2010 10:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If the NFL doesn't come down on Brett Favre for his alleged sexting scandal -- his accuser might go public with an "overabundance of evidence" ... this according to her manager.

1206_favre_sterger_Getty_Tmz_ex
Favre could get word any day now about potential punishment for allegedly sending Jenn Sterger photos of his penis while he was with the New York Jets ... and she was working as the team's stadium host.

Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, believes she "provided extensive evidence that irrefutably proves there was harassment" -- and adds, "No matter what happens Jenn has all legal remedies, including going public ... if the NFL doesn't clear her name."

Reese thinks an NFL reprimand of the Vikings QB would go a long way toward changing public opinion of Sterger.

Sterger's camp insists she has more evidence than the photos that have already come out. Reese adds, "We sincerely hope the league does the right thing."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lamont Harden

So what, she is tying to get money and fame, why doesn't the media call her out on it. I hope he doesn't give her a dime. She can never prove it all he had to say is someone else got my phone and sent the info. I feel for any women who has been harassed but to wait for two years means she is after publicity.

pnut166

All of you people saying things like "It`s not a big deal, she needs to get over it, money-grubber, etc "....would you be saying the same thing if your wife, mother, or daughter`s co-worker sent them **** pics ? I think not.

Blacksoft

good this way he can continue in lime light.

Ginger

How long did she have this 'evidence' and didn't say a word about it?? I'm not saying what happened was right or wrong ... I'm just saying that there's a point where you have wonder "why now?" I'm guessing she realizes that he is going to retire after this year and that if she waited any longer she wouldn't be able to get a book deal.

MM

I am trying to figure out why this girl waited 2 years to come forward with her evidence of harassment, and why her "manager" is the one doing all this talking and not a lawyer. Oh yeah that's right, she could care less about any harassment, supposed, but she does care about the paycheck she thinks she'll get out of the whole thing.

allycat

OH seriously, I could have ripped off so many superstars but I did not do married ones
and I never was in it for the money, only fun. She is so sick. Gloria Allred should be ashamed for making it ok to blackmail and ruin families. These women know what they are getting into when they sext, sex, party or whatever.. she is trying for her 15 sec of fame.. Regardless, Bretts wife should think about the lack of trust she will have going forward.. He is not without blame but
I can not support gold diggers male or female.. but married guys need to man up and say to their wives that they can sext too.. only fair..

amanda1234

I think it is funny that she didn't seem to care when it happened other wise maybe she should have said something when it happened. Just another stupid chick trying to make money from someone famous...she is a loser

david saint

Am I the only one that remembers this dumb broad flashing her tits everywhere at Florida State for attention?

random

Rachel Ughitel has set a new path for the up and coming....

lucy

She wasn't offended for two years! You put yourself in that position(no pun intended),if anyone sullied "her good name",it was she herself when she brought all this up and of course,trying to get money from Mr.Farve. 15 minutes are up...go away!

jeff

****. plain and simple. TMZ ain't much better.

Lisa

I am a huge Brett Favre fan forever! I don't believe her at all. She already went public and the NFL investigated him and nothing happened. She lost her internet job, and now she wants to act after the NFL basically begged her too. I don't believe he would be an idiot and send pics of his penis to anyone with his kind of money. Why not go after him during the championship game last year or when he was playing with the Jets?? Now you don't have a job or his money. I think you are getting what you deserve.

Aaron

This is the same Hoe from Florida State who use to sit front row and show her chest on national Tv jsut to get noticed right? Same hoe right? You can go public all you want. The whole country already thinks you a hoe, and youve been a hoe since college. Farve is a legend and no hoe will ever take that away from him. Sports always come above women.

ketjo

Is it just me or do they seem to be using a cookie cutter to turn out all the same model face and type for these little whores. Other then eye color, she looks kinda like that Anderson girl who is trying to extort Charlie Sheen. The same (how do I put this without meaning a insult)racial mixture and look.

Brett's wife is will aware the her husband is a famous man who is good looking and powerful in his own way. That will draw girls like this woman like bees to honey. This is probably not the first time she has had to handle something like this it one of the drawbacks of being a famous persons wife. And lets face it he is a man....who has women like this flirting around him all the time ...men arn't that strong sometimes they flirt back even cheat if they are weak .I think he was at a weak moment and now he regrets it and frankly I hope his little wife makes him regret it for a good lonnnnnnng time.

As for the poor little victem of the big bad wolf........you lose !!!!!!! go flount your boobies at somebody else's husband since you can't get one of your own. GEESz!

pattycake

@zip

"Either way, this is not illegal, it is an issue of morals,"

Exactly, my point was that both of these losers have little to no morals.
You failed to convince me there is a difference between them. Wrong is wrong.
Let me remind you, she hasn't been convicted of a crime so this extortion claim that everyone is talking about has not been proven.