New Michael Jackson Album Leaks on Internet

12/6/2010 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's highly anticipated new album is now the victim of music pirates ... ALL 10 tracks from "MICHAEL" have leaked online -- a week before its official release date.

Michael Jackson New Album Leaked

The tracks are now up on several file sharing websites ... and unless Sony Music authorized it -- this is a clear case of illegal piracy.

The official, aka legal, release date is next Tuesday -- December 14.

UPDATE: Sony had no comment.

MiMi

Hey aq,

Put a sock in it

LoL LoL LoL

juney

Sony leaked the album, hoping fools would listen to what sounds like Michael but isn't Michael on over half the album. But some of you are so dumb that in the absence of water you will drink the sand. Eddie Cascio, the producer of the three tracks, did you ever hear of him before? Did you know that, yes, Michael was friends with the father, very coincidentally a few years after Michael becomes close with them, the father buys a restaurant in Jersey and calls it "Michaelangelos"? How could Michael record 12 songs in their basement studio in the three months he lived with them in 2009, when it took him FOUR YEARS to get Invincible to market in 2001? Sony realized they didn't have all the product they thought they spent the $250,000,000 for, so they are digging deep for whatever sounds like Michael. Don't "buy" Sony or their fake album.

kim

OMG. Full version of the hold my hand video. BEAUTIFUL VIDEO.
I just wanted to grab his hand.

MISS YOU MICHAEL.

HumanNature

DEB/OHWELL/DANGERBABY

LOOK AT THE 3 STOOGES!!!

ALL TWISTED UP IN THAT EMPTY HEAD!!!

HumanNature

OhWell

HumanNature

OhWell

JUST THREE WORDS FOR YOU:

JACKASS
JACKASS
JACKASS

SBM

@cory, thank you very much for the summary of Taryll tweets. Many thanks to Taryll for posting this.
"Hold my hand", "Another day" and "Much too soon" are enjoyable. The last one reminds me of earlier MJ songs.

As far as leaking of the album in the internet is concerned, could be a marketing trick. People that want to buy the album will buy it anyway.

HumanNature

OhWell

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ,I just crapped my gold panties!!!!

YOU BETTER RUN DOWN TO THE NEAREST 7ELEVEN AND PURCHASE SOME DEPENDS!!!!

YOU STINK!!!!

TYPICAL OLD JACKASS!!!!

HumanNature

Fat Ass MiMi = DELUSIONAL CLONE

MJ08

I agree with you # 285. Don't buy the album if you really love Michael.
I just downloaded the album and I'm going to upload it so u can listen to it for free

Posted at 9:10 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by juney

Eleonora49

I have to say living here in germany and reading whats back home in USA getting posted on TMZ.Makes me even more realize how mean and selfish cold harded people posting remarks on this site.Some of you are so discusting it makes me sick to my stomach but oh well some day one day you all have to justifiy your actions in all to a higher Power.For me I respect Michael Jackson and his Family.I allway will be a Fan of him.No wonder our Wold is going to Hell with people like some of you in it.Did any of you ever learn the word LOVE and Forgivness ????Compation for others ???Thank God I am old (50 now)I would not want to be in some of your guyes shoes.....

Eleonora49

Sorry guys, I fed the troll.

Cookie

Sure Sony authorised it, that's why they have no comment. Who else would the music have come from? The question is why.

mymjj5