MJ Album -- Snippets from EVERY SINGLE New Song

12/6/2010 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's another Michael Jackson mega-tease -- 10 brand new snippets from every song on the upcoming album have gone public ... just days before the album is set for release.
120610_michael_audio_still_v2_m

30 seconds from each song appeared on the Internet this weekend -- which adds up to a pretty badass five-minute preview of the new album titled, "MICHAEL."

The full album is scheduled to be released next week.

Michelle

This is going to be a great album and I truly cannot wait until it is my collection. As for songs 1,3 and 5 I have to say in my opinion there is someone else singing along with MJ. I don't believe an imposter is singing the whole song but there is someone there singing with MJ who sounds a lot like him. We fans miss you MJ and wish you were here still with us. Sing sweet in Heaven as you did on earth we love and miss you dearly. L.O.V.E.

iPhorgot

IS IT SCARY??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cqdyxJJnRM

dana

In "Keep your head up", "Breaking news " and "Monster" it's Jason Malachi's voice. The rest is Michael's and it rocks. GOD bless you Michael and we love you <3

iPhorgot

listen to MJ rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPiGY58x9cE ;-)

zakk

this album sounds absolutely incredible cnt wait to hear the full album wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mj fan forever

L.O.V.E.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!

EXTRAORDINARY MICHAEL JACKSON AS ALWAYS AND MORE AND MORE!!!!

LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

CoolKid

All of it is awful. It's all autotuned and sampled.. most of it is blatantly not even Michael.

What a ridiculous release. Someone should be shot.

Eli

Only 3 tracks actually sound like the "real" Michael Jackson.

sofi

There should have been a recent picture of Michael on the album cover.

Barbara

The Way You Love Me is smothered and slowed down it lacks the freshness it has in The Ultimate album.

Chelsea

Yay! Love you Michael!

sidd2366

Even though its michael on these songs. I don't believe he would have picked half if any of these songs except for like 2 or maybe 1 had he been alive to be on his latest record. I'm a die hard michael fan and just a fan of music period. To me this doesn't feel like a Michael Jackson album. The quailty of material Sony's realeasing from his catalog is just not enough to make me want to buy the whole album. Whether it's Michael Jackson or not. Sony could do much much better with picking what songs of his they should release right now.

Andy

I think its great and cant wait for the album to come out, i also think the hates need to keep their comments to themselves and as for songs 1...the snippet you hear is the akon bit of the song so get your facts right before you post your comments. Also apparently they album has been heard by people who worked with MJ and have confirmed its him singing. An if your a true fan and have heard all his CDs youll appreciate his vocal range and see that it is him.

S.D.W.

Tracks that DON'T sound like MJ are:
#2 Hollywood Tonight
#3 Keep Your Head Up
#5 Monster
#6 Best Of Joy
#7 Breaking News

Sony= phoney= FAIL SONY

I'll only download Hold My Hand, the duet with Kravitz, and Much Too Soon. The rest are fakes and suck ass!

bunny93

Fuq all MJ haters and disrespecters. You have no lives and your miserable deep down in your souls. Go see a fuqing psychiatrist for Christ sake . Don't take your bitterness out on Michael.