Brad Pitt: Angelina's Booty Is Up for Grabs

12/7/2010 11:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Brad Pitt used the NYC premiere of "The Tourist" on Monday night to cop a feel of Angelina Jolie's backside.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Brad is supportive of all of Angie's parts.

SayWhat

Great couple. Hope the rags will finally back off them.

Kelly

I agree 100%. When I saw the pictures from this premiere I was thinking that she looked way older then 35. She has really aged over the past year.

And I am not sure why her boyfriend grabbing her ass is news worthy or picture worthy. What a waste of film and time.

A Real Lawyer

I see Jen's fans are out in full force, you people are pathetic.

Posted at 8:00 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Aredhel
___________________________________________________

Pot calling kettle black? You calling people pathetic on a blog is pathetic. People not liking these two does not mean everyone is a Maniston fan. I'm certainly not.

It just kills me when people post on blogs calling others pathetic for posting (while they're doing the very same thing!) or those that call the stories/bloggers pathetic for commenting on a story obviously published to encourage comments.

kadi

These two will do anything to promote their movies. If no movie & no red carpet then they are all mean looking. I would like to know what Chelsea Handler has to say about this! It makes me want to puke! How planned was this!!!!!!!! They are stupid to think people can't see through them. UGH

Jus Another Viewer

(coincidently i'm sure) But it appears he placed his hand on her back, being so boney because she is so self-conscious and REALLY un-happy with how she is aging, she is wearing those "Bubble-Buns" undies. LOOK at her side profile.. Her REAR is un-proportionated to the rest of her skelaton-frame figure.
C'Mon BRAD, really.. Your sleeping with SKELATOR.. and NO one over 15 is impressed.
SHE is DEFINETLY wearing PADDED panties! being that skinny FIRST place you lose your weight is your ass and your boobs. Since her boobs are fake she has NO ASS. ie: Bubblebuns, Butt-Lifts, Big-Booty-Bloomers.. WHATEVER you call'em shes got'em on!

BlancheDevereaux

I see Jen's fans are out in full force, you people are pathetic.

Posted at 8:00 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Aredhel

Uh a Brangeloony isn't happy. LOL!!!

Lemonade

As for the grabby bit my hubby does that all the time it doesnt matter where we are lol.

Posted at 7:51 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by bellamom

News flash: A man who respects you will not degrade you in public by grabbing your ass for all to stare.

marina

All for the cameras. Don't they look like wax. Brad look dirty and odd.

Tres

WHAT ASS? SERIOUSLY! HOW DID HE FIND IT IS WHAT I'M WONDERING. SHE LOOKS LIKE AN IRONING BOARD FROM THE SIDE. SHE NEEDS A COUPLE OF BUGERS FOR SURE. SHE IS ANOREXIC. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER TALK ABOUT IT? DOES SHE HAVE SOME KIND OF SPELL OVER HOLLYWEIRD? SHE'S TOTALLY HIGH ON DRUGS TOO. ARE THE TABLOIDS AFRAID OF THESE TWO FOOLS? IT IS SO APPARENT THEY ARE HARDCORE DRUG USERS. SOMEONE CALL CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES!! THESE TWO ARE TOTAL LOONS. THIS CAN'T BE GOOD FOR THEIR CHILDREN.

Treesa

Why is Benicio Del Toro grabbing Angeloony's butt boosting undies like that? Does Brad know about this?

Fina

How cute.

OregonJac

I think they are cute. How many married couples do you see where hubby gives wifey a reassuring butt squeeze. Give em a break.

Katy

Put on some glasses on her and she looks just like Sarah Palin...

Craig

Oh shut up people!!! You are just jealous that they are VERY in love!!!

Aml

These 2 are annoying as heck, nowadays. Still, copping an ass-grab is funny, no matter what.