Britney Spears -- Christmas Time at Walmart

12/8/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is rollin' back the prices on her holiday shopping -- with a low budget excursion to a Los Angeles area Walmart yesterday ... yes, they have Walmarts in L.A.

1207_britney_spears_walmart_launch_EXP
Store employees tell us Brit Brit usually comes by every year around the holidays to buy Xmas toys and other seasonal goodies -- no word on what she bought this time.

Britney's BF Jason Trawick was MIA for the shopping spree -- but Brit did have a bodyguard watching her back as she cruised through the aisles.

annie2

47 (kwa,me):

Yoko Ono did not deny him parole, the parole board did...I am sure she testified against him being paroled but family members don't get to decide those things...

Who cares if Britney is at Walmart? She probably DOES feel at home there since she was from small-town Louisiana and probably DID go there as a kid. Don't just yell at her for patronizing them. Millions upon millions shop there. I do everything I can NOT to have to shop there, but sorry folks, when I am broke (mostly right before payday) I will totally go to Walmart for my groceries...I can get pet food WAY cheaper, and I can get frozen TV dinners at LEAST 50-75 cents to almost a dollar cheaper...If Safeway or Fry's or whatever could beat that, I would rather go there, but too bad for them if they can't!

barney

Whats the big deal if she shops at Walmart and who cares what she is wearing she does not have to impress anybody.Some of you jerts are going to find something wrong no matter what she does are what she wears.I'd thinkyou would happy since she is wearing a Bra which is what most f you complain about anyway.

Monica

Good for her. Why can't celebrities shop at Wal Mart or even Target. They have kids.. They sell toys! Angelina goes to Toys R Us all the time.. BIG DEAL! It's not like you can find all this **** on Rodeo Drive. Give me a break!

Bethy

It cracks me up that there is a big, fat "Vietnam Veteran" man sitting on a Walmart scooter, following her around. Kinda creepy. I've read a few of the comments and I can't believe no one has commented on HIM yet! He looks hilarious!

cafe456

POP PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRITNEY'S NEW CD COMING MARCH 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EPIC!

Sue

It is beyond my comprehension for rational thought that anyone could see this mentally ill woman (shopping at Walmart) as a pop princess!!!! Funniest thing ever.

JAN

How embarrassing... but then again, expected!
Embarrassing not because walmart is cheap but because IT'S WALMART! SPAWNS OF SATAN. muahahahaha!

Rebecca

Britney is not the one getting my attention in the firt photo . . .

katrina

Does anyone notice wtf is BEHIND her??!! Wow the walmarts in LA are the same as in Canada!!..

NoBreederRat

Asking her to boycott Walmart because of all of their BS is probably too much. Maybe if we set some crawfish out in front of a Target store?

ketjo

Call her white trash all you want folks but she one of richest white trash girls around. You know why ?????????

Cause we white trash folks know you don't throw your money away like water buying 500 dollar toys that are going get broke 5 minutes after the kids open them.........

Geez....... some of your pin names sure tell the tale of you and what you all are don't they !!!!

jchiz

Everyone goes to wal-mart. Even the stars. All you people making fun are hipacrits.

Richard

what is wrong with walmart its great and has low prices ... *******s.

Robert

Britney> Bipolar white trash seeking attention by shopping at Wally World, before returning to her trailer park:)

kwa,me

Remember that Miley Cyrus launched her clothing line by Max Azaria for the Walmart chain. So Miley Cyrus is more a Walmart shopper than Britney. While Britney Spears launched her clothing line by Candies for the Kohl's department store chain. We are seeing more and more celebrities endorsing in fast food restaurants and department stores.

Anyone here forget???