Mel Gibson -- Bestest Father in the World!

12/7/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may have his faults -- but after taking one look at him doting over baby Lucia, we were ready to declare him the bestest father in the world ... in multiple languages!!!

120710_TV_gibson_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

misssahara

№201
"But I'm hoping Judge Gordon will take into consideration that someone grabbing an unknowing photo-op of Mr. Mel is completely different from a national tv interview."
Posted at 6:06 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by Curious
...and from People interview and photo session also! Oksa tries like a hell to convince public she's caring mother,...and nobody believes, while for Mr.Gibson is enough one chance taken picture

little aussie reader

Sam - if you're still around - your son called it. What that facialist has been doing for the past decade I don't know, but if I were Ox I'd find another...stat! Guess what? Our kids are the same age! 1984 was clearly a good year. I can't wait to tell my girl that your son is her age, she imagined a wide eyed little boy thinking of poo-eating monsters roaming the earth, she was worried he would be frightened and was inventing stories to reassure him. :o)

anonym

Ukrain whore, from saransk, is transferring from one shows to another and trying to teach American that they need change their American Judicial System. It,s reticules. How long American will allow this slut insult America???? Wake up, American!!!! TMZ is playing game with you. Whore grigorieva belongs in jail. She is nothing just a whore that happened to get pregnant.

Karls

Not sure if someone has already done it?? But I just used Voice Memo's to try and tape a conversation.. I got hubby to call me with voice memo's on, it just shuts down as soon as I answered the call. I cant make a call with the voice memo's application. So With the taping she would of had the other phone on loud speaker and taping with the Iphone Voice Memo App. That co

Karls

That could be why she is so clear and Mel's voice is distant.

Robert

TCB Mel you crazy ****!

Archie

LOL Very suggestive put but that's not about me. It's more contrary, year after year. But maybe it's about these skanks? Good afternoon everyone!

Tellthetruth59

Mel Gibson closes his church after photos of Lucia appear on TMZ. Can't say I blame him. However betrayed him and Lucia for Ox is a douche.

Tellthetruth59

Typos "Whoever" betrayed him is a douche.

Archie

The silence today on this board does really make me suspicious. If i remember well, the 13th day (judgement day) isn't today but it has passed yesterday.

Annie

Since Harvey is probably on vacation for Chanukah , we probably will not get more news til he gets back. Not much else to comment on at the moment.

I can't wait til hearing day!

TMZgossip

"Gibson shortly thereafter repented of his dalliance with Grigorieva and put her away in April 2010, "

haahahhaaa

CMTFU!!

JR

Hey "little aussie reader"...re: the 50K in monthly child support payments. Did you read a breakdown of the dollars in that award.
Such things as a public relations specialist for this child, and other things that only the mother could take advantage of...not the child. Makes me wonder where the California Superior Court judges get their judgmental capabilities.

geena

its important to speak many languages!

www.probicon.de

NICOLE

Still waiting for Judge Gordon final answer about the custody. The gold digger has nothing to sell now because she has been quite silent for a while.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15