Mel Gibson -- Bestest Father in the World!

12/7/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may have his faults -- but after taking one look at him doting over baby Lucia, we were ready to declare him the bestest father in the world ... in multiple languages!!!

120710_TV_gibson_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

get a life ho

Expect a pic of OXO and kid soon .,.,,.,.lol

Maya

Gotta run.

Good wishes to all.

Remember: Don't feed the sharks.

little aussie reader

Yeah she's good on giving blow J when she tried attracting Mel attention and hold back after he'd given her everything. Then make up so many tall story to earned herself some easy millions from Mel, Nice one marymac.

Posted at 7:29 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe

I think everything changed for her when Mel wouldn't put a ring on it. She wanted the malibu house and the title Mrs Gibson. She realised it was never going to happen and then she set about ruining Mels life. Her deluded sense of entitlement is way overblown.

Shuffle Demon

I do recall paying you that complement as I saw fit . I do agree with your call on oxo .,.,but as far as which evil force is worse .thats a good question however it does take two to tango .

Racost Mel is a hate monger against many races and people of color and has a long history if making Racist comments .

If this makes a good father I can;t imgine a bad father . What will he teach his kids ? Maybe the same hate he was taugh by his Racist demented parents .

I do respect your opinion , at the same time I just add my 2 cents based on a set of facts of that Mels racist big mouth dates back well over 20 plus years .

To me teaching hate is the worse form of evil and disliking a racist like Mel is warranted because he is a public figure .

Posted at 7:27 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by get a life ho
----------------------------------------------------
wow...sounds like you need some therapy...

little aussie reader

bye Maya - take care :o)

Lemonade

He deserves derision.

Maya

Speaking off the cuff vs. typing... we have more time to gather our thoughts. I'm pretty sure I'm correct. It makes more sense to me than an attorney or a professional PR person. That's for sure.

Posted at 7:12 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Could be. No way she is an attorney. PR? If so she is terrible at it.

igotfleasfromtmz

Such a nice picture, worth more than words

Annie

Posted at 7:27 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by get a life ho

Did you ever hear the old saying "Actions speak louder than words"? While Mel may spout off in anger on occasion he does take responsibility for his actions/bad behavior. He has issued a public apology for the comments he made. He hires people of many nationalities, religions, races in his businesses and movies.

Ox has hired at Mel's expense a white "bodyguard", a white sound guy and a plethora of white lawyers..etc. Not even to mention the actions of her lies and criminal activity (extortion, obstruction of justice).

Actions speak MUCH louder than words.

I firmly beleive

KoalaBabe

Expect a pic of OXO and kid soon .,.,,.,.lol

Posted at 7:30 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by get a life ho

get a life ho, for a person whom vindicating Mel Gibson and said he was foul mouth for last 20 years.
May I asked you this, do you know him personally? were you recipient of his abused? or you are reacting to his comment regarding ni-g ger? if so, you are indeed a narrowminded. That comment was private and was not uttered in public, Oksana made them public. So cut the crap woman because I've seen ranting and uttering rubbish here and name calling too.
You have double standard and is not pretty. I can call any ethnic by name in the privacy of my own house, we live in democracy and we certainly allowed to express our opinion in privacy of our own house, you have no control over it.

Yeah Charlie Sheen can shoot someone and also pointed a knife, strangled his wives but heh, as long as he doesn't say bad words abour Jews and ni-g-ger she is forgiven, you are pathetic.

Jus Another Viewer

~*~ MEL and LUCIA Happy as EVER! (x TWO!) ~*~

TWO DIFFERENT pictures..! Now you can TELL these were earlier than the one TMZ has. Look at the child!
How very HAPPY she looks in BOTH of these PREVIOUS pix.
DAX STFU sit @ your desk and BE a LEMMING! You've been doing it THIS long, DONT creep out of your cubicle and try to talk like you know something now! Shhh... Just SHHHHHhh....

KM

Lemonade

She deserves jail ... So while you find Mel the object of derison,the world will be really be laughing at Ox as she is carted off to jail ...

KoalaBabe

Correction to my post:

Expect a pic of OXO and kid soon .,.,,.,.lol

Posted at 7:30 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by get a life ho

Yeah Charlie Sheen can shoot someone and also pointed a knife, strangled his wives but heh, as long as he doesn't say bad words abour Jews and ni-g-ger Charlie Sheen is forgiven, you are pathetic.

Posted at 7:36 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Belinda

To me teaching hate is the worse form of evil

Posted at 7:27 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by get a life ho
______________________________________________________

You seem to do a lot of hate mongering yourself.

Mel Gibson doesn't only look like a good father ... he looks like a great father. Lucia seems very happy and content. One year olds don't fake laughing and smiling.

In these pictures, Oksana seems like the farthest thing from their minds, both of them.

If you can't appreciate happiness when you see it, well maybe that's why you seem so miserable.

realist

@Get a Life Ho,

I understand where you are coming from, however, there is a time for some even-handedness, and perhaps this is a good time. As you say, it takes two to tango, and those who refuse to recognize the fault on both sides are not dealing in reality.

That being said, I still believe that Mel is less at fault than Oksana. If your sole focus is Mel's perceived racism, then you haven't been paying attention.

Everyone has bad experiences with one ethic group or another, and you cannot hold Mel responsible for the opinions of his parents. My parents eschewed other races, but I grew up in a different age, as did Mel. Yes, he spewed some garbage, allegedly, when drunk. You want to hear what I have to say about a particular ethnic group, when I've had a few? I don't think so. And yes, my family and my children were hurt by members of this ethic group, and more than once.

Turn the other cheek.