Mel Gibson -- Bestest Father in the World!

12/7/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may have his faults -- but after taking one look at him doting over baby Lucia, we were ready to declare him the bestest father in the world ... in multiple languages!!!

120710_TV_gibson_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

azlee

hey koala, going to bed...this article didn't bring a happy smile from me, but I guess in fairness they all can't if they report fairly.

and I am not going to post under this thread. Tell me when something new is up.

little aussie reader

Remember when he shouted? You insulted me, there was part there that Mel said, he has to look after everyone else too.

Posted at 8:17 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe

And Ox sneered something about his army. What kind of woman resents a mans children? Not one with a pure heart and good intentions that's for sure.

princess leia

Best Har-Mel production yet!

Icon see the writing on the wall...In another era it was Rogers and Hammerstein - in late 2010/early 2011 it's Levin and Gibson (admittedly Mel needs another syllable on his last name to really give it punch).

KoalaBabe

and I am not going to post under this thread. Tell me when something new is up.

Posted at 8:21 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by azlee

Okay Azlee:) all team Mel let's go back to another thread.

I am so disappointed with TMZ staffs for making this insulting skit with Lucia in it.

And their comment less to be desired at least Mike was good for once and that dude who was holding the pics, but them female staffers are really rabid.

Sheesh don't you have conscience to involved that innocent child with your hatred towards Mel? shame on you lot.

realist

@Koala Babe,

I'm going to follow azlee, and hit the sack. And on topic; cute pictures of Mel and his daughter.

I'll be up early so if you're still here in 4 or 5 hours, we can discuss this again.

Good night. Realist

kickaboo

Ms. Wannabe Talk Show Host- Have Seen All TV -Dexter Fan Know It All aka Anon...don't know ****. She's on the gossip shows givin' her 2cents like Mike Wannabe Walters, wait till they have a kid. They'll slap a sociopath parasitic crazy, controlling b!tch shaking their baby too to get her to stop so the baby doesn't have shaken baby syndrome. How dare anyone shake a helpless 2 month old because they are controlling and don't want to let go out daddy money bags.
The baby wouldn't smile at her mother, the boy was yelling at his mother. The mother is the abusive one. The abuser, the mother, didn't say squat to the baby's doctor the next day and neither baby or the mother had visible marks or mannerisms that Mel Gibson kept beating and beating them, like stated by the pathological lying, sociopath Oksana.

KoalaBabe

Nite Realist and Azlee:) hugs this will be my last post on this thread. I'm going back to the church playdate thread.

Laura

That baby sure does look happy. That Russian hooker uses people. You don't see her having kids with poor men. She is using her kid as a meal ticket. A woman can drive a man bat **** crazy. But when you add to her being a witch and him recovering from a mid-life crisis that cost him his wife...That's enough for anyone to go crazy. Not saying it's okay to hit women, but she was up to something and he was stupid enough to fall for it. If you're afraid of something do you call them, push all their button's, and record it. I don't think so you run and you hide. I hope that hooker is homeless soon.

Shuffle Demon

Best Har-Mel production yet!

Posted at 8:26 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by princess leia
------------------------------------------------------------
wow... no Bigotry there...

Joseph

Some people are stupid, like the sister in the TMZ room spouting about him. I have no dout, if she had a kid being handled like what Okana was suppost to have been doing, she would have smacked them to try to get her child and protect them too... OMG... Is it wrong for a man or woman to hit someone? Yes.... But you do what you got to do to protect ones you love. Thats why if you kill someone in self defence, its not murder.....

kickaboo

TMZgossip

well done nina

team Wing-Nut is collecting tin cans and bottles to pay for a 'hit' against you.

be careful if you see a 500 lb blue hair riding a heavy duty mobility scooter

princess leia

Best Har-Mel production yet!

Posted at 8:26 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by princess leia
------------------------------------------------------------
wow... no Bigotry there...

____________________________________________________________

How so? (scratching my head here)

Rodgers has two syllables, Hammerstein has three. Levin has two syllables, Gibson has two. I could have gone with Laurel and Hardy but they were a comedy team. I was looking for a theatrical production analogy and Rodgers and Hammerstein fit the bill.

Jus Another Viewer

All this stuff aside... Look at his track record. Mel's got tons of kids, no one's perfect but by all implications over the years, he's been a really good Father and continues to be.

Flawed as we are, we can't be judged by one picture or our actions in particular, generally.

Enjoy your kids Mel!

Posted at 8:07 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Observer
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Awesome point! Just the fact that Robyn AND MEL raised SEVEN kids (1 still underaged) in Malibu, California with all the money available to them, around all those temptations... yet I think there was only one minor "flub-up' as a teen with one of his twins. You don't read about the Gibson kids overdosing and checking in and out of rehabs repeatedly, I've never heard of ANY of the Gibson children being busted mailing Over 200grams of meth to a Narc huh Cameron Douglas.. let me re-emphasize Over TWO HUNDRED GRAMS of METH! You also dont hear about them being in the news, or in trouble, or Breaking (Any) Laws huh..? Theory has it - - - So Far _ _ _ they have raised some pretty damn good kids! (even have two grandchildren in that mix!) Seems to ME that the GIBSON family is Just fine! His kids (all but 1) are GROWN-UPS and could speak against him if they wanted to - BUT THEY DONT! Imagine that. ALL the people involved with the Gibson family and only a few scaggy people (SPECIFICALLY OcToSaNa) has ever really said anything against them... SO WIERD RIGHT??

Truth is Mel is one of the bestest dads in the world! Any man willing to fight like he is doing for his baby daughter, he deserves custody of the baby. Hopefully justice will see this through, and get that baby to the Gibson family where she will be cared for, and protected. Not raised like the tramp-vamp was. Also from what i've read Oksanas only attempt (so far..) isn't going to well. The first child is ill behaved, and nasty to his mother - Suprised? No me either. She has raised him to EXPECT 'things' like SHE DOES! Get Lucia away from her early enough and she has a chance to be NORMAL!

Jus Another Viewer

Koalababe...

I am positive that if we ever hear the original unedited tapes, we would hear 2 people having a very bad breakup fight. Both saying nasty things to the other, and I'm positive that Oksana has a really nasty mouth on her also. You don't edit things out unless you have something to hide. I think that edited something ... is Oksana's own foul mouth.

Instead she thought that the world would fall for her calm cool and collected voiced over portions.

Posted at 8:09 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Belinda
-----------------------------------------------
Thank you for pointing this out also.. I've said it in passing almost as a joke - but I have wondered if Mel wasn't simply REPEATING Oksana... Without the original UN-Edited version SHE very well could have SAID the SAME exact sh*t he was saying. Just a nasty, pissie back-an-forth Private ARGUMENT!!!
I think once OctoSana found out about Violet Kowel she tripped, and all bets were OFF... By that point she had already planned she needed to do something big since she was already on her way OUT the DOOR! She wasn't all she thought she was, HE was sleeping with a PRO - who said he was great..! But the sociopath Oksana tried over and over to break him down, in public and private.. HOW do we KNOW if she didnt say things 'just to get him' to repeat it on tape. BOOM splice it together BAM money, money, money.. much to her shigrin MEL STOOD his ground, knowing eventually it would all be known..? MmmmHmmm... Whatcha got to say bout that TMZ staffer.. err Anon.. Biased Bitches! Keep it up ladies who appear to HATE their jobs, i'm so sure YOU would be impossible to replace.. ..I.. -_- ..I.. (don't count on that last part!) Alot of people with Brains and personalities would be more than THRILLED to take up your HUGE chair! Get-Over-Yo-big-bad-self lady!!
NONE of those females there even have ONE kid, so wtf do they know about how a GOOD parent acts/looks? If you don't know wtf your talking about, then STFU!