Mel Gibson -- Bestest Father in the World!

12/7/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may have his faults -- but after taking one look at him doting over baby Lucia, we were ready to declare him the bestest father in the world ... in multiple languages!!!

120710_TV_gibson_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

maggie

Mel is not a racist...get over it...sure he said some not so nice things to Oksana...so what? we've all have said things that we don't mean, and guess what? it just proves that he's human just like the rest of us. Stop being such a friggin hypocrite and admit that you've called your love ones every names in the book out of anger. We've all done it...just thank God that nobody is recording your rant and exposing you to the public. We also have to remember that the tapes has been heavily edited to make him look like a crazy lunatic and she's the "poor me" victim - he was completely set up!! Don't you get it? or are you too stupid and stubborn to admit that you're wrong? BTW, Lucia is adorable and seem very content with Mel - You cannot fake that.

garnet

People have seen this before but this is probably one of the rare times any of Mel's kids get mentioned in the media.

Belinda

Posted at 9:20 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by garnet
---------------------------------------------------

Do you remember this article? There's an old picture of Mel, Robyn and Hanna on the set of the 'Bounty'.

Belinda

Posted at 9:20 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by garnet
---------------------------------------------------

Posted at 9:32 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Belinda
___________________________________________________

Sorry I forgot the link!

princess leia

All kidding aside re: The Harvey & Mel Show, the Gibson family has contributed millions of dollars to Mending Kids International and they are private (versus showy) about their alms-giving. Likewise, they were never showy about their family or problems and they did a great job of keeping their kids out of the Hollywood slimelight.

On the other hand, The Girlfriend certainly seems to love the red carpet, the attention, the spotlight and her 15 minutes of fame. She has the script down pat for her version of The Martyr and The Beast.

Anyway, it's nice to see some candid shots of Mel Gibson with his youngest child. At least it isn't some air-brushed People magazine-style self-promoting magazine spread designed to boost a certain someone's career. It's a shame that her quest for fame turned into a full-blown mission to siphon off money so that she might continue to live, what was it she or one of her cavalcade of attorneys called it? Oh yeah..."The Gibson Lifestyle."

Reap, sow, whatever.

garnet

Posted at 9:32 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Belinda
___________________________________________________

Sorry I forgot the link!

Posted at 9:33 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Belinda
--------------------

Thanks! I haven't seen it before. That's a cute photo.

garnet

princess leia, your name reminds me of Oksana asking Larry King for his help.
I thought of Oksana saying
"Help me Obi-Larry-King-Kenobi, you're my only hope"

princess leia

princess leia, your name reminds me of Oksana asking Larry King for his help.
I thought of Oksana saying
"Help me Obi-Larry-King-Kenobi, you're my only hope"

Posted at 10:09 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by garnet

-------------------------------------------

I didn't see that interview and don't follow the TMZ comments so what I'm about to say may have already been said...anyway, I would have thought she would have said "Oh my (Larry) King!" :)

Whenever I want to connive for something big, like a night out at In and Out Burger, I address my husband as "Oh my King." Wow...talk about mileage! If you really want to know how to keep your "man," don't read Cosmopolitan magazine - just whisper "Oh my King!"

Frieda

@Belinda That was a fun blast from the past! I hadn't seen it.

@Princess Leia - well said. Everyone knows what Oinky is about.

@Garnet LOL Yes, or The Fly (with her goggle eyes)...."Help mee....HELP MEEEEEE...buzz buzz buzzzz"

get a life ho

Expect a pic of OXO and kid soon .,.,,.,.lol

Posted at 7:30 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by get a life ho

get a life ho, for a person whom vindicating Mel Gibson and said he was foul mouth for last 20 years.
May I asked you this, do you know him personally? were you recipient of his abused? or you are reacting to his comment regarding ni-g ger? if so, you are indeed a narrowminded. That comment was private and was not uttered in public, Oksana made them public. So cut the crap woman because I've seen ranting and uttering rubbish here and name calling too.
You have double standard and is not pretty. I can call any ethnic by name in the privacy of my own house, we live in democracy and we certainly allowed to express our opinion in privacy of our own house, you have no control over it.

Yeah Charlie Sheen can shoot someone and also pointed a knife, strangled his wives but heh, as long as he doesn't say bad words abour Jews and ni-g-ger she is forgiven, you are pathetic.

Posted at 7:36 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe
_________________________________________________
@ KOALAIDIOT

The Charlie Sheen board is a little scroll down and has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issues here .

I don't have a position on Mr Sheen nor have ever posted one so grab some more sh it out of your bag of lies and make things up as you troll along here .

YOU are so blind to facts . Racist Mel did a radio and newspaper interviews ( 20 years ago ) where he said derogatory things about gays and others and flatly refused to apologize . Read up if you can google as much as you spew your hate and jealousy over Mels mistake ( oxo )

My point and argument that you miss due do being blindsided by being in love with Racist Mel has nothing to do with oxo whatsoever .

Oxo only exposed what millions already knew .,.,.well except you and a few other blind Racist Mels supporters . Racist Mel spewed his hate on PCH in 2006. Last time I checked PCH was in public not private .

You think because he employs those he hates makes him a saint ? LMFAO !

Racist Mel employs people he truly hates because they make him money not because he has love for them .

You call me pathetic for stating these facts but anyone with even a high school diploma knows you are just projecting ,.,,.,.

I feel pathetic now for responding to you , but at least others can benefit from the knowledge of real facts vs your BS and lack of common sense .

get a life ho

You want to hear what I have to say about a particular ethnic group, when I've had a few? I don't think so. And yes, my family and my children were hurt by members of this ethic group, and more than once.

Turn the other cheek.

Posted at 7:51 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by realist
______________________________________________
lol.,.,no thanks realist .,.,

Which cheek ?.,.lol

I'm no doctor however I've never heard adding alcohol to ones system makes a person say Racist things .,.,

Must be a new disease .,,,,.,Racist Mel Syndrome?

Midwesterner

@get a life etc.

I am beginning to think you don't know what "racist" means. I'll take Whoopi Goldberg's assessment over yours, I think.

JLS

Just look at all these posters that bought this photo op completely. Apparently, TMZ figured it out.

The Mel Gibson team of several dozen lawyers, crisis pr types and others are working 24/7 to alter the image of who he really is...the bastard on the tapes.

steff

Я люблю ВАС, Harvey Levin and TMZ staff!!!
Большое спасибо за "Mel Gibson and Baby Lucia -- Church Playdate".

The only words I can say are ... it's so cute.

L.O.V.E.
Stefka

BrAnBa

HAHA, TMZ is really taking the p*ss out of us pro-Mel posters!
Guess they are having the time of their lives:)
But it´s funny, very funny!! Thanks for the laugh, TMZ.

By the way, was that the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show I heard in the video?
LOL