Mel Gibson and Baby Lucia -- Church Playdate

12/7/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson spent some quality father-daughter time with his daughter Lucia on Sunday -- the first time we've seen Mel and Lucia together ... outside of court documents.

Mel Gibson and Daughter Pic
The pics were taken at Mel's church in Malibu after services. Mel can be seen doting over his daughter, who seemed to be striking up a friendship with another young child.

The only four-letter word you can say about these pics ... is cute.

little aussie reader

You know what's really cute - this is the second time that somebody inside Mel's church is selling Lucia pictures.

Not even Oksana steps so low.

Posted at 1:06 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker

But she covers and hides Lucia. For all the filmed encounters of her and Mel's people, there was only one time they caught Lucia's face.

Posted at 1:18 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If someone in the church took the pics Mel is clearly unaware it is happening. How could he be expected to cover her face? I'm sure he would have taken her out of camera range had he known he was being betrayed yet again.

misssahara

Mel is a great father!! I wish him win in courtroom and get 100% custody. It's inadmissible, Lucia stays with Oksa. What kind of life can that sponger and lier give to the baby? Oksa's shame behaviour (all that media shows) proves she's irresponsible mother and super-selfish person

emjay

So nice to finally see Mel smile again...Its been a while. Welcome back Mel!

kali

little :)
Can you come on here at normal times, not at my bedtime? :)

little aussie reader

Hiya kali :o)) Glad to see you, time zones are a bi*tch!

little aussie reader

He looks like such an attentive dad. Gives me the warm and fuzzies :o)

framed-heart

@ moussemaker

One more thing: go look at the link 'Oksana shows off little Lucia' given at the end of this article.

little aussie reader

Looks like she has her dads' ears and her mothers nose. Here's hoping she has her father as a full time role model soon.

Kelly

Awww, great pics!

Mel looks just as happy as Lucia does!

What's with the Eddie Munster haircut Mel's sporting though?!

JLS

It's becoming VERY clear to me Mel Gibson either bought TMZ OR, his spin doctors are feeding TMZ just what they want the public to see to correct his image.

I mean REALLY, TMZ? The pics are yours as well. That would mean no agency involved. Somebody gave the pics (all nice and neat) to TMZ along with the narrative to use. The manipulated TMZ.

Otherwise, they'd have a tiny name of the photo agency in the bottom right. Really, TMZ?

Anonymous

is today the day they come back to court?

little aussie reader

is today the day they come back to court?

Posted at 2:03 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Anonymous

I think it's the 15th. Anyone?

Money Hungry Extortionist Oxxy

Mel....
Please......
Take good Care Of my $$$$Meal-Ticket!!$$$$
I Meant Our Child.......
Oh Yeah..... I Need More, MUCH MORE Money.......
I Meant.... The Baby Needs MORE MORE MORE MONEY!! =)

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:01 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by JLS
----------------------------------------------------
what a briiliant theroy. Did you manage to conjure it up before or after you took your prozac?

yo

Mel looks like a zombie trying to eat the poor kid's brains.