Mel Gibson and Baby Lucia -- Church Playdate

12/7/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson spent some quality father-daughter time with his daughter Lucia on Sunday -- the first time we've seen Mel and Lucia together ... outside of court documents.

Mel Gibson and Daughter Pic
The pics were taken at Mel's church in Malibu after services. Mel can be seen doting over his daughter, who seemed to be striking up a friendship with another young child.

The only four-letter word you can say about these pics ... is cute.

sugart*ts

Something is weird in Oinkyville. She must have gotten slapped down in court last time. She is eerily silent. I didn't think it was possible.

Posted at 4:52 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by WhoKnows

Me either. They must have wired her jaw shut.

stumpy

---------------------------------------------------------------
But she covers and hides Lucia. For all the filmed encounters of her and Mel's people, there was only one time they caught Lucia's face.

Posted at 1:18 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by moussemaker
---------------------------------------------
That's only because she doesn't want to share the camera.

azlee

awweeeeeeeee, how cute. Glad she has some opportunity to be around other kids.

kk22

Careful he might throw that baby against a wall in an alcoholic rage

WhoKnows

Whamo, that's what all the Russian pimps say.......and Whore-o-wits.

stumpy

Lucia is very cute & Mel is a good daddy. They are both so happy together!

Anyone else with Mel Gibson's history, i.e. DUI, anger/rage, domestic violence, etc. would be under investigation and wouldn't be allowed to be around his child.

Posted at 3:02 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by Chris

----------------------------------------------
Sadly you don't know family law do you
firstly an OUI doesn't make you an unfit father
also he hasn't been charged or convicted of domestic
violence just accused as too his temper
you irritate anyone enough they will yell
this makes you human not a bad parent.

SayWhat

Nice to see Lucia has a parent that actually interacts with her and doesnt just drag her out for the occasional photo op.
Take note Judge Scott.

Holly

Enough with this racist fossil!! The sight of him makes me sick

WhoKnows

Stumpy, you can't make sense to a hypocrite. They rail on and on about how MG said some bad things to his golddigger, but yet they say some pretty disgusting things about him. You can't have it both ways. Either you're a saint, or you do exactly what he did. I'd love to hear their arguments with their significant others. I highly doubt it's full of "You're mean to me, pookie bear" "Don't cheat on me, honey bunny" "I'm tired of spending millions on you, sugar lump".

stumpy

Posted at 5:27 AM on Dec 7, 2010 by WhoKnows
==============================
Lol i know i'm talking to a wall or worse
trolls that enjoy getting people riled up
but i keep feeling the need to point out ignorance
when i see it.

Rebecca

She isn't smiling... That's a grimace because he is secretly pinching her underneath her sweater! Hahaha I'm joking. She looks very precious and happy. I feel for her when she is older and aware of the circus her parents have created.

S.D.W.

Such a pretty little girl. :)

framed-heart

@ Rebecca

The only person who has created and fed this circus is her mother when she released the tapes and courted the media.
But I agree, Lucia does look precious.

jechrist

adorable

fiona

Mel, Lucia deserves to be happy, if that foto was intended I am happy because it has convinced me that mel is the right person to be with Lucia everyday. I love you both and all the best in your move to be together. Enjoy