Mel Gibson and Baby Lucia -- Church Playdate

12/7/2010 12:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson spent some quality father-daughter time with his daughter Lucia on Sunday -- the first time we've seen Mel and Lucia together ... outside of court documents.

Mel Gibson and Daughter Pic
The pics were taken at Mel's church in Malibu after services. Mel can be seen doting over his daughter, who seemed to be striking up a friendship with another young child.

The only four-letter word you can say about these pics ... is cute.

azlee

fuddyyyyy. I am trying to get in touch with you. where are you.

ketjo

whats up with TMZ I just checked back in from this morning and thread has not moved. two post I cleared to post at 11 oclock here eastern standard time didn't post till after 11 Pacific time ???? Nothing did the nasties run everyboby off ? They sure did a number on me this morning I just had to quit or get really nasty myself and I wasn't about to let them do that to me so I left......that was on the mel bestest dad thread.....

Very Nasty creatures today on both threads.

Makes your heart hurt to know people can be so nasty to complete strangers just because they don't agree with them.

Lilian Cristina Pires

Gorgeous! Beautiful! Can't believe that Mel Gibson is a danger to her daughter. This is an indictment gloating. It is a great father. Lucia will be happier beside him.

Maravilloso! Hermoso! No puede creer que Mel Gibson es un peligro para su hija. Se trata de una acusación regocija. Es un gran padre. Lucía será más feliz al lado de él.

Tellthetruth59

@Ketjo - *hug* Don't let anyone get to you. Some of the trolls have dogs in the fight.

ketjo

Posted at 1:31 PM on Dec 8, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

I really appreciate the hug !!!!

P.S. I think them dogs are Pitbulls cause they sure bite down and latched on and won't let go.........

Use to be a saying around here goes something like this

a mind is like cement if you keep it wet and lose you can work it and put stuff but once you let it harden up ain't nothing gets in unless you use a pickaxe or a dyamite stick."

Frankly I'm to dam old to use a pickaxe and I'm fresh out of dyamite sticks.

Shell

Hey guys!! Just popping for a minute or two. Glad to say I missed the nasty creatures. Guess something interesting must be coming down the pike, huh? Don't the trolls usually get viscious right before a damaging story for Oxy is posted? lol

We're digging out of a blizzard here in NE Ohio. We were dumped with about 20 inches here. I sit here scratching my head wondering why I still live in this area. :P The older I get, the more I hate the winter....

azlee

hey shell! I was wondering if you were getting all that snow and hoped you had electric and all. That is badddddddddddd. enough for a snow angel!

hahaha

Firefly

Hey shell, azlee,

Your lucky to get snow with your cold. Here in Texas we most of the time just get the cold and none of the fun winter sports that go along with snow. But the older I get the more I like the warmer climates. I lived in Massachusetts when I was a teen and could tolerate the cold better. But then again I could tolerate a lot stuff that I don't now. Like this Oksana thing.

Shell

LOL Plenty for a snow angel but I've got to get one of my nieces or nephews to make one for you. I can't bring myself to lay down in that cold mess. lol

Shell

I think as kids we can tolerate the cold and all that much better. I used to make snow forts and enjoy sled riding. Now I can barely stand the to walk from the hosue to the car. lol

KM

Shell

I am not far from you in Michigan ... it's just cold but no snow :( I am with you....take me to somewhere warm already

Shell

You're lucky, KM. We got dumped on from the lake effect. That's the prize for living in the snow belt. lol The poor dog had snow up to her chest and looke dall confused about how she was gonna do her business out there. Call me crazy, but I felt bad so I went out and shoveled her a busines area. snort! She's so spoiled...

KM

Shell

So cute ... I am near Detroit and we don't really get alot of snow any more, not like when I was a kid that is for sure ! We used to be the snow belt and we are right on Lake St. Clair ... I could see snow over in Windsor today, captured the coolest picture of a freighter with the back drop of falling snow through sun rays peeking through !

Curious

CURIOUS: 1 STRIKE, reminder no personal attacks! "Idjit" and "Tohidu" ARE Oxy-Morons...

Posted at 10:45 AM on Dec 8, 2010 by loloagogo
-------------------------------------------------
Lolo -

"Idjit" referred to the fellow who I transferred to another department rather than fire him for incompetence. He did have a family to support, so I gave him a chance. How is that a personal attack of anyone here?

Regarding "tohidu" - it's a Tsalagi term meaning a good peace, the peaceful balance between mind, body and soul. Again, where is the personal attack?

But eh, how you choose to interpret things is not my problem.
Carry on.

little aussie reader

LOL! Onya Curious. Thanks for the giggle. :o) Go Team Mel!

Previous 15 Comments | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments